You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Away match thread

Still fucking livid at that performance. Bunch of fucking shithouses the lot of em. They let the name of the club down, the fans down and Stevie down.

I feel devastated for Stevie. What a shit end to the career of a fantastic footballer. From the moment he slipped against Chelsea it's just gone to shit for him. Football can be a cruel, cruel game at times...

I watched this morning how Didier 'Diving twat' Drogba was carried off the field by his team mates as a hero in front of those plastic flag waving tory cunts and thought back to yesterdays game and remembered the performance we put in. FUCK!!! Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. He deserved so much more than that. He deserved to end his career in a blaze of glory. Unfortunately it wasn't to be. What a sad day to be associated with Liverpool Football Club.

As for Brendan, I've backed him from day one. I really thought given time he'd be the man to lead us back to glory. Perhaps one day he will. But for the moment, for the first time since he took over and after everything that has gone on this season. I find myself starting to question whether he is the right man for the job after all. Bad times...

Still fucking livid at that performance. Bunch of fucking shithouses the lot of em. They let the name of the club down, the fans down and Stevie down.

I feel devastated for Stevie. What a shit end to the career of a fantastic footballer. From the moment he slipped against Chelsea it's just gone to shit for him. Football can be a cruel, cruel game at times...

I watched this morning how Didier 'Diving twat' Drogba was carried off the field by his team mates as a hero in front of those plastic flag waving tory cunts and thought back to yesterdays game and remembered the performance we put in. FUCK!!! Makes my blood boil just thinking about it. He deserved so much more than that. He deserved to end his career in a blaze of glory. Unfortunately it wasn't to be. What a sad day to be associated with Liverpool Football Club.

As for Brendan, I've backed him from day one. I really thought given time he'd be the man to lead us back to glory. Perhaps one day he will. But for the moment, for the first time since he took over and after everything that has gone on this season. I find myself starting to question whether he is the right man for the job after all. Bad times...

stevie started his liverpool career in pain he ends it in pain and there were some great bits in between.

gonna be a great film