You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

If Suso was as good as some people are making out, do you not think he'd have been given more game time? The way some of you are carrying on, you'd think we'd just sold the next Messi/Ronaldo. He was a decent player whenever I seen him, but there must be a reason as to why Brendan didn't fancy him. I seem to recall loads on here being unhappy when Tom Ince was let go & was doing the biz at Blackpool. Where's he now?

I'm not sure the argument of playing time stands up to scrutiny though.

By that rationale Lovren must be better than Sakho, as when both were fit the former was played. 

He is moneyballin'.

Liverpool to receive £560,000 windfall from transfer of Tom Ince from Blackpool to Hull City

Great. The Higuain transfer is ON! Provided Hull pay us direct, because I doubt Oyston will pay any money over the way things are at Blackpool.

And has Paul Inces genes.

In all seriousness though it probably is Paul's fault. I imagine he's the kind of negotiator where you give him an Ince and he takes a mile.

Paul Ince taught Ian Ayre everything he knows about negotiation.

FSG made already 6m from selling players this January transfer window. Yet they signed fuck all.

Their fake scouser ugly cocksucker is executing their shite plan to detail. The arsenal model brothel.

Fucking gang of corrupt, creepy moneygrabbing liars. I wanna throw up on their faces.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

FSG made already 6m from selling players this January transfer window. Yet they signed fuck all. Their fake scouser ugly cocksucker is executing their shite plan to detail. The arsenal model brothel. Fucking gang of corrupt, creepy moneygrabbing liars. I wanna throw up on their faces.

I think you should stop talking for a while champ ... Y'know - sit the next couple of plays out.

• Upvote 3

FSG made already 6m from selling players this January transfer window. Yet they signed fuck all.

Their fake scouser ugly cocksucker is executing their shite plan to detail. The arsenal model brothel.

Fucking gang of corrupt, creepy moneygrabbing liars. I wanna throw up on their faces.

I actually prefer watching Jim White on Transfer Deadline Day than reading your posts.

• Upvote 10

Can you tell us where that boat is today? Somewhere in the Indian Ocean just off Mauritius would be my guess.

Have we actually signed anyone at all yet?

And I mean signed anyone of note/worth signing? not just brought back from loan who we should have developed more before writing them off to a loan deal?

Or is it another window of dis content?

ps, why do we seem to have decent prospects like Flanagan and Wisdom not getting a look in? while the likes of Borini and sakho get the nod? (yes I know they play different positions before the pedants start) Oh but borini scored, whoopeedoo, one in how many when he should have gone to sunderland but wanted the money bollocks so lets keep him because he couldnt agree terms etc etc etc shite.

Serious questions not taking a dig, for all those "I love BR no matter what" sorts start.

• Downvote 1

Have we actually signed anyone at all yet?

And I mean signed anyone of note/worth signing? not just brought back from loan who we should have developed more before writing them off to a loan deal?

Or is it another window of dis content?

ps, why do we seem to have decent prospects like Flanagan and Wisdom not getting a look in? while the likes of Borini and sakho get the nod? (yes I know they play different positions before the pedants start) Oh but borini scored, whoopeedoo, one in how many when he should have gone to sunderland but wanted the money bollocks so lets keep him because he couldnt agree terms etc etc etc shite.

Serious questions not taking a dig, for all those "I love BR no matter what" sorts start.

What the fuck is this shite?

• Upvote 4