You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reina claims he's here to stay

tlw content

If only Pepe knew that.  You'll be able to knock him down with a feather when the club tell him Rafa has put a bid in for him last minute when we're up against the wall, or moments after his contract gets exterminated.

Yep.  Has he posted his farewell letter to Napoli yet?  No?  didn't think so.  

Out of interest Denny, what do you think about Agger?

This is a very good question and one that deserves its own thread. This thread is for Reina and badmouthing people who say anything positive about Reina.The word Steve Peters would use is projection. I have heard some people say if Agger played more we would have won the league we will never know so it does not interest me.

This is a very good question and one that deserves its own thread. This thread is for Reina and badmouthing people who say anything positive about Reina.The word Steve Peters would use is projection. I have heard some people say if Agger played more we would have won the league we will never know so it does not interest me.

Reina has nothing to contribute apart from disruption.  

On Agger, I've heard some people say the Clangers are real.  Agger wouldn't have helped us win the league.  We got closer than we would have done had Agger played more imo.  

Hmm, I heard someome say something similar about Agger too. Thank Frod that wasn't you.

The words Steve Peters would use are "Personality" and "Disorder".

Agreed it seems to prevent anxious thoughts and people being allowed different views they are condensed into either Frod or Mr Cat. If you examine further they are portrayed as Somilian pirates or stat obsessed Norgies.

• Downvote 2

Agreed it seems to prevent anxious thoughts and people being allowed different views they are condensed into either Frod or Mr Cat. If you examine further they are portrayed as Somilian pirates or stat obsessed Norgies.

not at all Code.  Your views are welcome.  But we know your position on Agger and Reina.  

I tell you what, after seeing Simon's masterclass in kicking fail, if I was Reina, I would be onto the phone to Brendan, tell him i'm willing to take a pay cut, I'm really fucking sorry for the disrespect, promise to do some Rocky type workout shit and get ripped and ready for the new season and take back the Jersey. If Pepe wants it, he'll never get a better chance.

Then again if I was Reina, i wouldn't because I would obviously be too busy practicing my sulky Marlon Brando face, penning a new letter to da fanz and chowing down on some HGH donuts.

• Upvote 1

I feel sorry for Simon the fanz will turn on him this season like they have done to Reina. Two more long shots conceded outside the box and looking very flustered under pressure. Sadly I can see him as the new scapegoat this season. Only preseason but the fanz need a scapegoat and as I said people are already bitching about Lambert as well.

• Downvote 2

I feel sorry for Simon the fanz will turn on him this season like they have done to Reina. Two more long shots conceded outside the box and looking very flustered under pressure. Sadly I can see him as the new scapegoat this season. Only preseason but the fanz need a scapegoat and as I said people are already bitching about Lambert as well.

He won't be an escape goat, except perhaps by you.  That's not to say he won't get criticised.  I thought one of those shots to a big deflection, or at least it did on my screen.  Perhaps I'd better get it seen to.