You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham

Bjornebye

Fucking Hell there will be some embarrassing revisionism going on here if the sweaty lard-arse

pulls off a miracle on Sunday.  I want it on record I think Sam is a genius however I am very fickle and may change my mind at the weekend.

Fucking Hell there will be some embarrassing revisionism going on here if the sweaty lard-arse

pulls off a miracle on Sunday.  I want it on record I think Sam is a genius however I am very fickle and may change my mind at the weekend.

gw-iga3jjPhnyiS0.gif

I have always admired Big Sam. From his days as a cultured centre half a sort of cross between Alan Hansen with Mark Lawrenson's moustache. Magnumesque looks.

He made the transition into management easily and brought his style with him. He may be a little bit broader in the beam now but he still has the flair as do his teams. The handsome, debonair dare one say sexy bastard. Full on man crush for me.

Sam is a good man , a gentle man. Gets on with everyone whatever their colour or religion. Unless of course you are a foreigner. Or a foreign manager to be precise. I hold out a faint hope that Sam sends out his West Ham side with a deafening Churchillian speech resounding in their ears.

" let's go out and fuck these bastards lads. They sacked Hughesy "

Sir Samuel Allardyce has a lovely ring to it.

• Upvote 3

To:hr@westhamunited.co.uk

Subject : FAO Sam Allardyce

Dear Sam,

I was in a service station near Cheshire on Wednesday night and was amazed to see Manuel Pellegrini there queuing to buy a scotch egg. He was chatting to James Milner about Sunday and I overheard him call you a fat British Neanderthal who knows nothing about tactics. He's hoping to win by nine clear goals, or if not by nine opaque goals.

He also said you stink of TCP and are bad at managing and stuff, and unprofessional.

Yours sincerely

Concerned of merseyside

• Upvote 6

To:hr@westhamunited.co.uk

Subject : FAO Sam Allardyce

Dear Sam,

I was in a service station near Cheshire on Wednesday night and was amazed to see Manuel Pellegrini there queuing to buy a scotch egg. He was chatting to James Milner about Sunday and I overheard him call you a fat British Neanderthal who knows nothing about tactics. He's hoping to win by nine clear goals, or if not by nine opaque goals.

He also said you stink of TCP and are bad at managing and stuff, and unprofessional.

Yours sincerely

Concerned of merseyside

hahahahaha

I always have and always will think Allardyce is a fat tub of guts.

Quite happy for him to do us a solid though.

The only solid Allardyce will do us is a steaming monstrosity that's too big to be ranked on the Bristol Stool Chart.