You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Absolutely love People Just Do Nothing. It's instantly re-watchable as well. Chabuddy G is the star performer literally everything he says is funny but Beats is my favourite character, he's very subtle but funny. Steve is ace as well.

Grindah is a massive twat but that's the whole point and it works as him being the focal point of the show.

I have a thing for Michelle as well, proper fit chav.

9/10.

Her?

maxresdefault.jpg

Watched The Raol Moat story. I was on my honeymoon in a posh resort in St Lucia with no TV or newspapers when this happened. A million jokes have since went over my head about Gazza and a fishing rod. Shite programme. 

3 episodes into Clique on Netflix, BBC Scotland programme for a couple of years back, worth a watch so far.

35 minutes ago, Elite said:

Absolutely love People Just Do Nothing. It's instantly re-watchable as well. Chabuddy G is the star performer literally everything he says is funny but Beats is my favourite character, he's very subtle but funny. Steve is ace as well.

Grindah is a massive twat but that's the whole point and it works as him being the focal point of the show.

I have a thing for Michelle as well, proper fit chav.

9/10.

Told you it was good! Come down to mine tonight and I’ll take you out on a date to the pictures to watch the film x

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Told you it was good! Come down to mine tonight and I’ll take you out on a date to the pictures to watch the film x

Watched a couple of episodes of it last week on your recommendation. Really liked it. The in-jokes about his mate fathering his kid and him being oblivious are ace. Just the little sly camera looks at his girlfriend’s face at points.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, No2 said:

Watched The Raol Moat story. I was on my honeymoon in a posh resort in St Lucia with no TV or newspapers when this happened. A million jokes have since went over my head about Gazza and a fishing rod. Shite programme. 

3 episodes into Clique on Netflix, BBC Scotland programme for a couple of years back, worth a watch so far.

Where is this??! 

Just finished Stephen. A three parter focusing on the reinvestigation of the Stephen Lawrence murder, thirteen years after his death. 

It’s a decent retelling of events, most will be familiar with. Steve Coogan is very good as the lead investigating officer.

A horrific crime, perpetrated by animals who are the product of a society that allows this to happen then fails to face up to its responsibilities when it does. Not much has changed since, very few lessons learned.  

Worth a watch.

7.5/10

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Just finished Stephen. A three parter focusing on the reinvestigation of the Stephen Lawrence murder, thirteen years after his death. 

It’s a decent retelling of events, most will be familiar with. Steve Coogan is very good as the lead investigating officer.

A horrific crime, perpetrated by animals who are the product of a society that allows this to happen then fails to face up to its responsibilities when it does. Not much has changed since, very few lessons learned.  

Worth a watch.

7.5/10

On episode 2

Coogan is really excellent in it.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Worth a watch.

7.5/10

That’s mad, we’ve just finished the last one about 15 minutes ago. Thought Coogan and Stephens mum were ace. Still makes me sick that a few of the others are walking free 

7.5/10 here too 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nana...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e479616x3p5cou3yxl8av

I rewatched it all recently and for whatever reason I forgot this arch, brilliant madness.

Love the way he gives her £4k as well in cash. Steve is a great character, not a bad bone in his body. Definitely the good karma of the show.

Just now, Elite said:

Love the way he gives her £4k as well in cash. Steve is a great character, not a bad bone in his body. Definitely the good karma of the show.

PJDN, Black Books, Nathan Barley, Early Doors etc are genuine top tier British comedy that takes a few years for it's brillance to be recognised fully.

I'm glad more people are catching on to it now.

On 02/09/2021 at 04:04, Alan Sex said:

Reservation Dogs. Set on a First Nations reservation. Those guys have been dealt a poor hand. Taika Waititi has a credit on this. Some very good stuff. 

I tried an episode of this but just couldn't stomach yet another series about whiny teenagers, even if it was on a Native American reservation.

On 02/09/2021 at 08:41, paddyberger said:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12851524/

I watched a couple of episodes last night, promising.

I've watched the 1st 4 of these on the train home today. It was pretty watchable. Good light TV. I think I was expecting it to be funnier because Steve Martin has written it as well as one of the lead roles, 

19 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I tried an episode of this but just couldn't stomach yet another series about whiny teenagers, even if it was on a Native American reservation.

It stops being quite like that, but a few in I'm not into it. I'll probably watch it to the end now, but I've lost enthusiasm episode by episode.