You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

47 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It’s been mentioned but I got round to watching Four Hours At The Capitol yesterday.

Compelling and stomach churning in equal measures. This was humanity at its most selfish, most deluded and least evolved. I know they don’t represent all, but it’s hard not to watch that and feel that, as a species, we are in deep trouble. 

Mobs are ugly at the best of times. This lot made me want to puke, scream and scratch my eyes out.

The scene in the tunnel when a few policemen were trying to keep the hoards out made my anxieties rise. They were very lucky catastrophic loss of life didn’t occur. How that policeman they grabbed must have felt, how he must still feel, beggars belief.

As the wife of one of the Officers who committed suicide after this said, Trump needs to be held to account as do many others who spread the kind of shit that leads to this. 

An horrific must watch. I assume it can be found on the IPlayer. 

8.5/10

Yeah saw it when it was first on there, they took it off for ages (IPlayer) ..... wonder why..... 

Give the Hunt for the Essex Lorry Murderers a watch on there, its unreal. 

• Upvote 2

Squid Games 8/10 great. Apart from the fucking VIPs. Just reminded me of the Jackie Chan movies where he's in Europe and every white guy is speaking in a strange American accent. Netflix should just dub that back into Korean.

What we do in the Shadows S3 - a level below the previous seasons but they've expanded the story telling which deserves some kudos. Colin Robinson is still the best character in there 7.5/10

On 01/11/2021 at 17:00, Anubis said:

Evil: Season 2 - 8/10. I’m not even sure how you describe this show. Maybe the bast you can say is that it muses on the nature of different types of evil. It’s serious, silly, funny and sometimes quite creepy all in one. Often the investigations seem to go nowhere but you really don’t care. It’s just entertaining. There is an underlying bad guy plot but I’ll be fucked if I could tell you where they are going with it. Has been renewed for a third season.

Yeah, evil is a funny one. I watched the 1st season and thought it was a bit ordinary, I'd watch it and it could barely keep my attention. The only reason I gave it a go in season 2 is at the time I was completely out of things to watch, but I really enjoyed it from the 1st episode. I don't know what they've done to change it and I can't be arsed going back to rewatch season 1 (I can barely remember it), but for me it's one that's grown on me. I'd have given it a 6/10 for season 1 and a 7.5/10 for season 2. I'll certainly watch season 3. 

That maradonna drama that's just started. 

A dramatisation of his earlier life.

Watched episode 1 and it just felt weird.

The later scenes dont look like him in the slightest and a proper documentary detailing his life story would have been much more compelling

5/10

On 02/11/2021 at 16:15, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm actually enjoying midnight mass which is unusual for programmes that she usually picks for us to watch. The guy who plays the priest is excellent. It's not great TV but it's decent enough.

I’m finding the priest to be the most interesting character on there by far. 

Crazy Nick Cave looking motherfucker. 

8 hours ago, Arniepie said:

The later scenes dont look like him in the slightest and a proper documentary detailing his life story would have been much more compelling

5/10

The Maradona documentary on Amazon is excellent. The same director who made Senna,I believe.

14 hours ago, Arniepie said:

5/10

My mate said to me "it's so shit it's good"

On 03/11/2021 at 00:57, sir roger said:

Just caught up with the first couple of episodes of Shetland. Always feel it is elevated above most home grown police procedurals by Douglas Henshall and the scenery.

Have to say that cake fridge in the middle of nowhere was brilliant...How cool is that ?

Shetland' fans are all going crazy for this one thing | What to Watch

• Upvote 2

Mrs has started watching some absolute wallop on C5 called the Madam Blanc mysteries. The only real mystery is how it ever got made. It's self-penned by Sally Lindsay from Corry and seems basically a scam to give work to all her mates. She is supposedly investigating the murder of her ex-husband in France and has come up with a complete mess that is a strange hybrid of Miss Marple , Allo Allo and an Oasis video. The cast is eclectic to say the least and I have spotted Robin Askwith , Marlene from OFAH and the Chuckle brother that isn't dead.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Mrs has started watching some absolute wallop on C5 called the Madam Blanc mysteries. The only real mystery is how it ever got made. It's self-penned by Sally Lindsay from Corry and seems basically a scam to give work to all her mates. She is supposedly investigating the murder of her ex-husband in France and has come up with a complete mess that is a strange hybrid of Miss Marple , Allo Allo and an Oasis video. The cast is eclectic to say the least and I have spotted Robin Askwith , Marlene from OFAH and the Chuckle brother that isn't dead.

He probably wishes he was being associated with that shite.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

I quite fancied it till you dropped that bombshell.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the first act (3 episodes) of Arcane on Netflix. Apparently based on the League of Legends game. I thought it was great and the animation is ace. The next Act is released on the 13th and the conclusion a week later. Recommended if you're into anime, the game or just good storytelling.