You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Haven't seen the seventh season mate, will probably get it when it comes out, I thought season six was very poor though.

I think this has been the best season since the second one, gotta say though I think Jacks must be the worst leader ever, it's one shitstorm after another....

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think this has been the best season since the second one, gotta say though I think Jacks must be the worst leader ever, it's one shitstorm after another....

But they love him, brother.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Haha every episode Chibs says that......

Also wouldn't be an episode without....."everything I do, I do it for the club"

Haha, yeah. There are quite a few of those. I'd love one episode for Unser to to not give a fuck about Gemma. 'Ah, let her get on with it'.

I still haven't tried Gotham yet.

Looking forward to the Americans and Justified in January and just finished the latest season of the League. There isn't much out there that is appealing to me at the moment. Everything just looks a bit meh.

Going to give Rome a go as I've still not seen that.

Rome is awesome mate, I've watched it a few times. I actually think it's like The Wire in the sense when you first watch it you feel a bit bewildered as though it expects you to know what's already going on, but the more you watch the more gold you find.

Rome is awesome mate, I've watched it a few times. I actually think it's like The Wire in the sense when you first watch it you feel a bit bewildered as though it expects you to know what's already going on, but the more you watch the more gold you find.

I like Rome but Spartacus is way better.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think I only watched the first season of that, then started the one they put on whilst the fella was sick, before he sadly died, then I just didn't bother. I'll acquire them all.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

As somebody who isn't a fan of The Wire, I'm not sure I can comment on that really. It seemed a bit like a TV version of 300, but let high budget. The newer ones might be better.

U don't think its woeful. I just think it's from an American perspective.

Oh, that's defintely what it is.

The smart money said thet killing Bin Laden would make fuck all difference to anything. And I hoped a smart program would reflect as much. That's all.

The rest of it hasn't been that bad. Watchable. But not from the top shelf. Which is what I imagine you think, having not really read this thread. But, then, i just read you didn't like the Wire, so I'm not actually sure what your tastes are!