You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

People feeding my cat without my permission,

Pony Princess

'Sup knobheads.

So my cat has been puking up loads lately.  Cats do vomit easily if they are fed bad foods but I feed my cat well.

The other night he puked everywhere and it was the food I had fed him and some milky stuff.  I thought the milky stuff was just his stomach acids.

Fasted him for 8 hours as is the accepted thing for cats with a bad tummy and been fine but then yesterday he came in, puked his guts out with what I had fed him and loads of milk.

So, I need some advice.  One of my neighbours (who are elderly so I shouldn't be punching them) is feeding my cat bowls of milk.  

I've printed off a paper in work, and I am going to put it in my window which says:

"To the person who is feeding a small black and white cat on *** Avenue milk,

You are making him *ill*,

This cat has dietary requirements and you are making him ill by feeding him milk!"

"Stop it!"

Is this a good idea?  I don't really want to go around threatening people who are kind to my cat but are  giving him milk.

If you live near any arseholes probably not a good idea as i would not put it past some people to feed it milk to make it sick,especially if your cat shits in there garden

neighbours are fine but some are elderly so probably do bowls of milk for my poor little kitty who meows at them (he's such a dick, love him) but they are making him ill

cow milk is not good for cats

Good advice thanks man,  I get along with them ok, I will ask them politely.  I struggle with this stuff, when my cat gets hurt i tend to sperg out

You can do it the long way if it's any easier, strike up a conversation with them and casually slip in that you think someone has been feeding the cat milk but it's making him sick as he has an allergy to it. Say you're sure the person doing it is only being nice etc...

Should make them stop.

If you live near any arseholes probably not a good idea as i would not put it past some people to feed it milk to make it sick,especially if your cat shits in there garden

Thanks man, but my neighbours are all pretty sound.  Trustworthy folks but one of them is leaving milk out for my cat and it is making him puke his guts out.  They probably think they are doing good but they aint.   I

Our Charlie has prescription food, so we put a tag on his collar with his name and our telephone no. on one side, and "Special Diet - Do Not Feed" on the other. He's still a big fucker, but that could be down to the regular low dose of steroids he has for allergies. Plus he's a big lad anyway.

The thinking behind the tag is that, if someone loves cats enough to want to feed them, they'll love them enough to not want to cause them any harm by giving them something they shouldn't be having.

neighbours are fine but some are elderly so probably do bowls of milk for my poor little kitty who meows at them (he's such a dick, love him) but they are making him ill

cow milk is not good for cats

So your pussy is a cock that spews white liquid when tended to by the elderly. Is this really you telling us that you're a hermaphrodite gerontophile?

• Upvote 1

You appear to be under the mistaken impression you own a cat. In return for providing it's main (but not sole) residence and source of food and play, the cat tolerates your presence and the occasional inconvenience of physical contact with you. But own it? Not a chance.

• Upvote 4

Pony, when you speak to the Elderly, be calm at all times and one thing you must make sure, DO NOT DRINK THE MILK. They will offer you milk in various forms, oh a cup of tea? oh you look weak how about some milk? I've even known them to add it to the water!

When tying the arms and feet, remember they must remain fastened for 3 - 1 minute rounds, allowing your cat to exact the right revenge. If you are feeling kind, remove the false teeth before starting.

And enjoy it, let yourself go, feel natural and at one with the process, you own a cat, always remember you are a real star.

See you when this is all over.