You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs away

MLB

It'll be very interesting to see Cardiffs approach next weekend. Spurs played at very high line and we took full advantage with deep runs not tracked. Cardiff will sit back so it's vital coutinho is on top form as we'll need a lot of guile to break them down.

I don't think they will. If anything, I think they'll adopt the same tactics as Pochetino's team did when they came to Anfield and turn the table on us, with pressing from our third (we've had a few dodgy moments yesterday on that front where Sakho/Skrtle went asleep).

Even if they do park the bus, that may have been an effective tactics in the past, now it will be completely futile as in Suarez we have a guy who can do something out of nothing and has the supporting cast around him in Coutinho, Hendo, Allen and even Sterling where we can do a lot of damage.

The only worry I have for that game (apart from complacency) is our defence lapses - make one silly mistake, they can easily pounce and before you know it we are 1-0 down.

We need to do what we did yesterday - have them on the rack from the off with no letting go for the full 90 minutes.

Batigol has been banned for the appalling Hitler comment.

And to whoever the 'guest' was who reported it with the comment 'shame on you Dave for doing nothing', have a fucking word with yourself.  You reported that around 20 minutes after the comment was made.  I wasn't even home at that point, let alone on the forum scanning through posts to see if anyone had posted something offensive.

Do you think I have a Bat signal that goes off any time some dickhead posts something anti-semitic on the forum?  

I was just going through all the different reported posts now, saw the comment, deleted it and banned the offender.  So yeah, shame on me. 

• Upvote 7

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Batigol has been banned for the appalling Hitler comment.

No idea what he said. Don't care. Good riddance. Have to say, I'm a little surprised and disappointed that you've not got a bat signal. Shame on you for that!