You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Surreal (sexual) propositions

chauncey

There's no chance of Melons adding to this thread for two reasons, 1) her fella probably reads this or 2) the internet doesn't have enough storage for her escapades! *

*she's gonna kill me. Soz Shez.

Now that would be ironic after how she ended up posting on here.

I've had a few but my mind is so pickled I can't remember any in great detail, I do remember one bird who was tapped in the head, continually asked me had I slept with an animal or 'anything like that' because she didn't want aids, fucking bizarre, she must have said it 7 times, I ended up blerting out 'no you fucking freak and for the record you're the closest I've come so far', then proceeded to walk to bootle from to toxteth in burning sun. She took me to have a talk on her roof before we did anything aswell, the roof, of a seriously high, three story house, no converted shit just a standard roof, had to climb out this tiny window with a rough frame and scratched the shit out of my back.

• 1 year later...

I went to an after pub party ages ago at some girls house and it was shite, basically there were only about 15 people there, four of which were birds, two of whom were just mates. Didn't even bother talk to one of them who was the fatter sister of some girl I fancied in school who wasn't interested in me.

Spent the majority of the night flirting with some fit blonde bird but I knew she was an absolute mentalist but thought I should try my luck. The mentalist wasn't interested but just wanted to string me along. I gave up after about an hour. I'd had a bit to drink so I decided to go home and called a taxi. My mate asked if I could drop the fat girl off as I lived not far from her. I tried general chit chat in the cab and she was hard work. Got to the top of her road and she just turned round to me and said "I've got a babysitter til 3am, why don't you take me back to yours and fuck me".

I did, was awful and hardly got turned on by her at all. She did give a fantastic blow job though, which was rudely interrupted by her babysitter ringing her mobile asking where the fuck she was. She somehow managed to keep going and keep swopping over to talk on the phone.

• Upvote 2

I nailed a bird who was a fit lesbian. Normal haircut and everything. She just told me she fancied a bit of cock that night and I gave her the best 7 minutes of her life.

I also had a threesome with two girls I applauded in a club kissing each other. Went back to the house they shared and spent the night, even got a breakfast out of it.

I don't think either of these examples are classed as surreal but I've been looking for a thread to share them in.

• Upvote 2