You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As someone who sadly still buys replica shirts despite my years, I am disappointed (like many) as to the poor design of the latest shirts. The home one is passable but unremarkable and the away short is a disgrace. Only the alleged third shirt is not too bad.

Obviously no-one is forced in to buying these shirts and I have not noticed many wearing the new home shirt where i live (Liverpool).

I suggest that those going to the games wear any replica shirts not made by Warrior as a protest against the new designs. Warrior like any company enjoy free marketing on tv where people will wear their products in support of the team. Wearing previous shirts made by Adidas, reebok would deny them this marketing on a global scale as all matches are covered by live tv across the world.

They've launched an official (LFC?) training shoe. I can defo see it catching on round here:

Dojo Shoes - DOJO - Training Footwear | Warrior® The Means To Dominate

I can't believe how shite their range is, the design is bad enough but what's with the fucking names?? Low dog?? They look like they've been made by a blind person, no wonder they were paying so much to be attached to a big name because they certainly wernt going to break the market with their designs.

Guest San Don

They are giving us a better deal than adidas ever did. Personally, Im finding the retro range of shirts the club is selling to be great value, quality and above all, great designs.

I can only assume Warrior sports are owned by the 2013 version of Montgomery Brewster. Its the only explanation. Whoever designs their stuff wants the company to go bankrupt.

everytime I see a picture on the internet, I assume it's some wind-up from RedCafe or something, then it turns out to be the actual kit.