You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kolo Toure

jsims

• 4 weeks later...

Just before that clip of him celebrating with Rodgers, he had fallen on the touchline holding his shoulder. He looked in agony and i thought he'd dislocated it, yet as the camera panned out, here he was running back to our goal to defend. Quality player and a steal on a free.

I thought he was washed up, and  I really didn't want us to sign him.

I couldn't have been more wrong!

He looks revitalised under Rodgers, long may it continue!  

Same here. I was underwhelmed when he signed for us to say the least.

His performances and will to win have been incredible and also a lot of our players look shattered after 60 mins, Gerrard, Lucas etc. Kolo is like the duracel bunny just keeps going.

He was the one player at the end of the Old Trafford Match still charging up and down the pitch with Minutes left.

all I ever want to see is a liverpool player giving 100%when he's selected,and kolo gives that,plus he just oozes passion,he's a winner and I just think he has been a great signing for us,I know we have had a few false dawns in recent years,but the way this squad we have now is gelling together, I feel really confident for a top four spot .

Great interview with him on Norwegian TV2 just now. Comes across as such a likeable character. Reiterated his beliefs that team spirit is the key to success, and that we have that at our club now (this is music to my ears, too many of our previous sides have lacked this). Pretty glowing endorsement for Rodgers too. Spoke at length about his ability to manage each player, and his analysing of the games/opponents prematch and halftime.