You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Post a picture of your dinner

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think you have dinner at midday when the fuck do you have lunch?

You have lunch at dinner time. Its simple really.

When you were at school they didnt ring the lunch bell they rang the dinner bell. I rest my case.

You're all weird. But anyway, just looked up this dinner mess on Wikipedia and found the term "Elevenses". That is pretty awesome to be fair.

200px-Lulz_Security.svg.png

I do declare, I shall be having "elevenses" each day now.

It seems a peculiarly English expression...never heard it used here. When my son was little he got the pronunciation wrong....so its Lemons at ours!

The questions here are;

1. Is it lunch or dinner?

2. What colour is your wheelie bin?

3. Takey/Mogger/Backie?

4. Lolly Ice or Ice Lolly?

5. The lemo man or the pop man?

These determine how much of a wool you are. If you don't know what one of the questions mean, that tells you you're a bad wool.

The questions here are;

3. Takey/Mogger/Backie?

These determine how much of a wool you are. If you don't know what one of the questions mean, that tells you you're a bad wool.

"3. Takey/Mogger/Backie?" You missed out Seater.

And what the fuck is a mogger?

The questions here are;

3. Takey/Mogger/Backie?

Cob?

You have lunch at dinner time. Its simple really.

When you were at school they didnt ring the lunch bell they rang the dinner bell. I rest my case.

Did you go to school in America? What kind of dribble chin school uses a bell? We used watches at our school.

Lunch is generally served at lunch time being lunch and all. I have been known to enjoy my tea with lunch as tea is something you drink, not eat.

I have negged all the tea as a meal peddlers, do you degenerate fuckweasels really want to lose this argument again?

You're from Milton Keynes and your opinion is void.

When I think of Milton Keynes, I think of dueling Banjos and roundabouts.