You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ha, I forgive you. Looks like you have enough on your plate, Hudu, possibly living in Napier and all. Or, worse, Hastings.

You forgot Havelock North. Although Hawkes Bay in general is a beautiful part of the country. In fact, New Zealand as a whole is a pretty special place, and I'm glad I decided to settle here.

Thank fuck you're not representative of the population.

On a side note I really like that Koscielny.

Or rather, I really like that Koscielny plays for Arsenal.

Oh, and why would Wenger go to France, just to lose there too?

A bit like when Pepe said he hope Madrid buy Bale that.

I agree, its great fun to watch the clusterfuck that is the Arsenal defence.

Fucking hell - I remember that very well. The amount of European always we had to endure over the radio - it was painful stuff sometimes.

The best I can remember was a Benfica away game in the late-70's when Tyldesley did our games for Radio City. For some reason they hadn't been allocated a press-box place & Tyldesley had to do the commentary from the back of the crowd & was sat next to a guy with a big fuck-off drum so you could barely hear anything he said until we got ahead in the game & they shut up a bit.

I don't think younger fans realise how few games were on telly until 20 years or so ago.

You forgot Havelock North. Although Hawkes Bay in general is a beautiful part of the country. In fact, New Zealand as a whole is a pretty special place, and I'm glad I decided to settle here.

Thank fuck you're not representative of the population.

Cutting.

Enjoy HB, great climate, nice wineries, erm...

Hope you're getting along to the cricket today, though.

Tough for a manager like Wenger who doesn't like to spend really silly money to compete with the likes of Chelsea and City who have unlimited cash to throw at players.

It also doesn't help that his club are run by yet another typically tight yank who doesn't want to spend any of his own money but just looks to ways to maximise profit.

I must say I enjoy Arsenal fans being miserable. I don't really mind Wenger as he is one of the last few decent people in football. I hope he fucks them off and goes to a better club in the summer and then they can see how much he meant for the club. If it wasn't for him they would be in even deeper shit right now.