You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Rodgers becoming a laughing stock?

Megadrive Man

If Gerrard scores that penalty last night this thread doesn't get started.

You need to get with it.

Gerrard missed because of Rodgers its obvious.

The same as why Suarez along with around eight players were shit its because of Rodgers.

He has control of there bodies and makes them miss dont you see?

Rodgers, who can certainly talk the talk, perhaps doesn't walk the walk. He has infuriated Liverpool fans to the extent that on the Red and White Kop forums, a haven for the paranoid and deluded, he is something of a scapegoat.

Hahaha.

Do you post on red and white Kop code?

Do you post on red and white Kop code?

No I got banned many moons ago, last time because I questioned the radio silence policy on China buys Liverpool and instead suggested leave no stone unturned.

RAWK is the biggest joke on the internet.

Give him a break for fuck sake.

Absolutely embarrassing.

26 league games in, and we are a point behind West Brom in the league.

Knocked out of both domestic cups within the first 2 rounds.

It's embarrassing that we haven't beaten any team of note all season, and look less capable too than we did last year.

We have gone backwards not forwards since last season.

Guest davelfc
Kenny has a shit season after spending £100m. "He deserves another season, you can't judge a manager on one season alone."

Rodgers has a shit half-season after spending £50m. "It's as clear as fucking day NOW that he's not going to get it right".

Mongy twats.

You coming to Wembley for our cup final this weekend?

He's a fucking bluffer and you all know it, yeah there's blame all over the place but a lot of it has to go on him. Reading saw the writing on the wall and sacked him, we've got idiots in charge that are probably still wanking over the 800 page manifesto.

Every day we have this man in charge damages us, every day we have a fucking salesman as ceo damages us and every day these clueless owners try out this and that scenario without any proper experienced football men here, well you get the point.

It would all be a great joke if it wasn't so fucking depressing.

26 league games in, and we are a point behind West Brom in the league.

Knocked out of both domestic cups within the first 2 rounds.

It's embarrassing that we haven't beaten any team of note all season, and look less capable too than we did last year.

We have gone backwards not forwards since last season.

Does this warrant a thread that takes the piss out of him?

Guest davelfc
Just out of curiousity: if Kenny was still our manager and we were in the exact same position we're in now, would people be ok with it? Just a supposition, not a dig or making a snide off-handed remark. I'm not going to create a poll either.

I'm a huge fan of Kenny, I can answer that. No I would not be happy. Groundhog day is 2nd Feb normally but not here, we've not progressed at all this season, well apart from getting ourselves out of those pesky cups early on.

I think most people wanted Kenny to have a second season to fix it, to have time to make it work. Kenny has some pedigree and has won the premiership (as well all that stuff he won with us)

Rodgers has won fuck all and is young and inexperienced. I've made up my mind on him, however no matter what any of us think of him we won'r be the ones making the decision on his future, the ones that sacked Kenny will.

In what way? We are going to finish with more points in the league. The Wafer Cup is still up for grabs.

Would this not represent progress?

No not if you finish lower.

Rafa finished second with a points total that would have won it a lot of seasons. But points totals matter little as a comparison. Positions do.