You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Muslims vigilantes on the streets of London;making London safer!

ternando_forres

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Not really. I started a thread earlier on of a white person hitting a granny, that's pretty twattish behavour I'm sure you agree.

Depends, was it a Muslim granny handing out Sharia leaflets?

Pages and pages of various insults flying around (mainly from Hank Moody and the frencheyeglass person) directed at anyone that thinks Muslims shouldn't be trying to implement their own ideas on other people. Also' date=' there was a bit of a discussion regarding wether the video was real or fake.[/quote']

I don't think any religion should be hoisting their nonsense on other people. Let your god sort it out when you're dead.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Video showing Asian British pricks can behave as stupidly as White British pricks shocker.

We bread 'em well in this country. Pricks, that is.

I've been insulted for pages on this thread' date=' I have even been called names because I read a certain paper (the Daily Mail!). Please excuse me if my tone is somewhat off.[/quote']

Well if you're going to read the mail, you've made your own bed really.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I give up.

To be fair, TF, the Daily Mail is widely considered to be a very poor paper. Regardless of whether or not you're right leaning or left, it's pretty much in the top three of most damaging newspapers published in this country.

Damaging in which way?

In that it is full of hypocritical articles about women; scaremongering about immigrants; massive exaggeration (being kind there) about benefit claimants and generally full of disgusted of tunbridge wells type journalism.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Damaging in which way?

It's right-wing propaganda and lies wrapped up in the cloak of journalism. The thoughtless amount us read it and believe what is said to be true. The problem is, it's regularly untrue and twisted.

I'd bet you any money that if I'd met you in a pub tonight, you'd be bleating on about immigrants - the polish, in particular - coming here and taking our jobs, that benefit cheats are one of the biggest problems in society, and that they're taking your money and living the good life. Maybe I'm wrong, and you've done your own research, but I'd bet any Daily Mail reader with the naivety to admit it on the internet isn't the most clued up.

In that it is full of hypocritical articles about women; scaremongering about immigrants; massive exaggeration (being kind there) about benefit claimants and generally full of disgusted of tunbridge wells type journalism.

The job of a newspaper is to report news. The video in the OP was reported on the DM website but it wasn't reported on the bbc. I want to know what's happening - the good and bad - and not have to worry about what ISN'T being reported.

It's right-wing propaganda and lies wrapped up in the cloak of journalism. The thoughtless amount us read it and believe what is said to be true. The problem is, it's regularly untrue and twisted.

I'd bet you any money that if I'd met you in a pub tonight, you'd be bleating on about immigrants - the polish, in particular - coming here and taking our jobs, that benefit cheats are one of the biggest problems in society, and that they're taking your money and living the good life. Maybe I'm wrong, and you've done your own research, but I'd bet any Daily Mail reader with the naivety to admit it on the internet isn't the most clued up.

You make it sound like I admitted to reading the Nazi News or something equally ridiculous. I think you might be incredibly left wing? I like some Polish people, had some as neighbours and they were nice people.

The job of a newspaper is to report news. The video in the OP was reported on the DM website but it wasn't reported on the bbc. I want to know what's happening - the good and bad - and not have to worry about what ISN'T being reported.

Well it's which news they choose to report and how they report it that makes much of the mail output stink. So happy for you that they picked a video from you tube showing some knobheads being knobheads. If you chose to trust the mail to inform your opinions then some of us will find that a bit shit really. Why would the bbc pick this random YouTube video?