You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reina, Skrtel and Agger should be getting better and better each year, not lapsing into utter shite.

I think that all three have given up the ghost of their enjoying glory with us. Pepe wants to go home, Agger wants to avoid injury and Skrts has just had enough.

I don't blame them, or Rodgers. The skill of management is either firing your players with enthusiasm or firing your players with enthusiasm.

Suarez and Sturridge have shown what players with hunger can do.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say calling our left winger who's playing well as the cause of the reason our central midfielder is shit is more entitled to criticism than anything said on here past 24 hours

I made that comment when Downing and Henderson were giving gutless performances as well you know. The manager obviously agreed, which is why he called them out on it.

No one is singling out Allen.

Borini, Allen, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Reina etc are all getting criticism.

How the fuck you can keep a straight face with that first line is beyond belief. You're obsessed with him, you slate him every single fucking post. No way was Rashid as repetitive as you, nobody ever has been, it's relentless, over and over and over again post after post after post . Tiresome, boring, relentless drivel.

He's fucking rubbish' date=' my mate is a Swansea season ticket holder and couldn't believe we paid what we did for him, he said that Leon Brittain is far better.

I think it's a bad signing, he's too small and not physical enough and when your playing sides that are near the bottom he's not the player to have in the team, he did absolutely fuck all yesterday and I can't for life if me understand why Henderson isn't playing, he's been far better, done even get me started on Skrtel, that display yesterday was even worse than the Oldham game, looked a fucked pub player yesterday.[/quote']

To be fair, Henderson and Allen only compete for Attacking Mid roles. Neither of them should get anywhere NEAR Lucas' position. Hendo' s problem is Coutinho, in BR's 4-2-3-1 setup, because he'll never get Luis' spot behind Sturridge.

Guest San Don
To be fair, Henderson and Allen only compete for Attacking Mid roles. Neither of them should get anywhere NEAR Lucas' position. Hendo' s problem is Coutinho, in BR's 4-2-3-1 setup, because he'll never get Luis' spot behind Sturridge.

Which is why we'll use him (Henderson) as a makeweight to try and tempt sunderland to sell mingolet or whatever he's called in the summer should Reina move on.

I made that comment when Downing and Henderson were giving gutless performances as well you know. The manager obviously agreed' date=' which is why he called them out on it.[/quote']

No you didn't, you actually said it was Kenny dalglish fault Allen was shit, when challenged on it you said it was because he had to play with Stuart downing, now downing is playing well and Allen is still shit, who's to blame Rob?

No you didn't, you actually said it was Kenny dalglish fault Allen was shit, when challenged on it you said it was because he had to play with Stuart downing, now downing is playing well and Allen is still shit, who's to blame Rob?

He isnt fit now but back when everyone around him was stinking the place out others were the reason why he couldnt reach at a certain level. Its hard to perform when others are shite. I still stick by that.

I dont know why you keep bringing this up. You were saying for years that Agger wasnt good enough but I dont keep pulling you up on that do I. Because things obviously change.

He isnt fit now but back when everyone around him was stinking the place out others were the reason why he couldnt reach at a certain level. Its hard to perform when others are shite. I still stick by that.

I dont know why you keep bringing this up. You were saying for years that Agger wasnt good enough but I dont keep pulling you up on that do I. Because things obviously change.

I said Agger wasn't value for money, as in he was never fit, this is his 1st injury free season and he's been shit, that downing fault also?

AH!!!! Now I get it - Joe Allen is shite, and it's the rest of the team's fault.

How the fuck you can keep a straight face with that first line is beyond belief. You're obsessed with him, you slate him every single fucking post. No way was Rashid as repetitive as you, nobody ever has been, it's relentless, over and over and over again post after post after post . Tiresome, boring, relentless drivel.

I post about everything so to say I only mention Allen or anyone else is rubbish.

I have been critical of Allen since we have signed him. But not singled him out, I have been just as critical of Downing for example, who I have praised recently as he has been playing better.

It is simple, I will keep criticising Allen, while he keeps disappointing and being selected over better players. The same goes for anyone else who is disappointing. That's why I have been critical of Agger, Skrtel, Johnson saying they have been making far too many errors.

If you don't like my posts put me on ignore, otherwise shut the fuck up!

I post about everything so to say I only mention Allen or anyone else is rubbish.

I have been critical of Allen since we have signed him. But not singled him out, I have been just as critical of Downing for example, who I have praised recently as he has been playing better.

It is simple, I will keep criticising Allen, while he keeps disappointing and being selected over better players. The same goes for anyone else who is disappointing. That's why I have been critical of Agger, Skrtel, Johnson saying they have been making far too many errors.

If you don't like my posts put me on ignore, otherwise shut the fuck up!

Boring, repetitive tit. I thought you were flouncing off again anyway, what changed your mind? The opportunity to bang on and on and on about Allen too much to resist?

Boring, repetitive tit. I thought you were flouncing off again anyway, what changed your mind? The opportunity to bang on and on and on about Allen too much to resist?

People told me not to go.

Jesus wept.

As I said put me on ignore if you don't enjoy my posts.

Either do that or shut up.

This is the Joe Allen topic, it would make sense to chat about Joe Allen. Hence why I am chatting about him.

Guest San Don

Now official out of the Welsh squad due to a shoulder injury. So, no excuse now not to get the op sorted.

BBC Sport - Liverpool's Joe Allen out of Wales' World Cup qualifying squad

Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen has been ruled out of the Wales squad for this month's 2014 World Cup qualifiers.

He has been suffering with a shoulder injury and his club manager, Brendan Rodgers, earlier confirmed that Allen needs surgery.

Leeds United striker Steve Morison has also withdrawn because of a calf problem.

Manager Chris Coleman has called in on-loan Millwall striker Jermaine Easter to help cover the withdrawals.

The date of 23-year-old Allen's operation has yet to be confirmed, but having initially been named in the squad, he cannot now face Scotland at Hampden Park on 22 March or Croatia in Swansea on 26 March.

You are in dreamland if you think hes going to get half of that time from the owners,let alone the fans.

He deserves another season to show improvement and recover his confidence, if he is still as bad then as he has been this last 4+ months then he has no excuse

If you have been critical of him since day one that is totally unfair

Stepping up to a huge club, with huge expectations that has been under performing for over 2 decades is enough to give new players more time.

They are not robots and some players dont have that mental strength like suarez and gerrard but it doesnt mean they cant gain it with experience.

I was the same with henderson, he has good technique and although he froze last year i thought he would be able to turn it around and slowly he is.

Allen showed enough at the start to suggest there is a player in there somewhere but he has lost all confidence, just like henderson did.

I'm not saying dont have an opinion, but you have to learn from the history that stares you in the face.....young players at such a big club sometimes take time to adjust and adapt.

If you have been critical of him since day one that is totally unfair

I didn't think we should sign him, that is what I mean by being critical of the signing.

I wanted him to succeed like all LFC players, I still would love to be proved wrong.

I just don't rate him and have not been impressed since he has been here. He had a decent game vs City, but other than that I have been disappointed.

I always thought Lucas and Henderson had a lot of talent, I didn't with Allen - that's the difference.

Houllier > Ferri

Rodgers > Allen

The managers eyes and ears when the players want to bitch. I actually dont think he is as bad as some people think, but i certainly dont think he is the " Welsh Xavi" that is a pisstake.

BBC Sport - Liverpool's Joe Allen out of Wales' World Cup qualifying squad

Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen has been dropped from the Wales squad for this month's 2014 World Cup qualifiers.

He has been suffering from a complete lack of footballing ability and his club manager, Brendan Rodgers, earlier confirmed that Allen needs to be sold as soon as possible.

Leeds United striker Steve Morison has also withdrawn because nobody has ever heard of him.

Manager Chris Coleman is so bad that Coventry City fired him.

The date of 23-year-old Allen's sale has yet to be confirmed, but having initially been named in the squad, he cannot now face Scotland at Hampden Park on 22 March or Croatia in Swansea on 26 March because he's shit.

Harsh.

Houllier > Ferri

Rodgers > Allen

The managers eyes and ears when the players want to bitch. I actually dont think he is as bad as some people think' date=' but i certainly dont think he is the " Welsh Xavi" that is a pisstake.[/quote']

Houllier only paid a couple of million for Ferri and he didnt pick him as he realised his mistake pretty quickly.

14-15 million for a player who has hardly done anything is another matter entirely.

Our transfer dealings are like those idiots on ebay who pay ridiculous prices for anything they fancy.