You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yep, site is slewing with fucking belters, I genuinely can't be arsed with it anymore. Yeah we were shit, as we have been the last four times out of five we've lost there.

We'll sack another manager, start on another massive rebuildling job, while giving the new guy less funds to spend than Rodgers and Dalglish had and everything will be just fine.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of our fans are thick cunts, why cant you just give players fucking time?!

You are hysterical pussy's

He started off well but has lost alot of confidence. Just give the kid another 12-18 months to turn this bad form around before you lose your fucking minds. If he is still shit then, fair enough, go nutts.

But we are a huge club, with huge expectancy and massive worldwide pressure on every players shoulders. He is only 23 and maybe the above is taking its toll, like it did with Henderson last year.

We'll sack another manager, start on another massive rebuildling job, while giving the new guy less funds to spend than Rodgers and Dalglish had and everything will be just fine.

Who is saying sack Rodgers in this thread?

People just don't rate Allen, what's wring with that Robbie?

Don't see why you should call anyone a spastic for having an opinion.

He started off well but has lost alot of confidence. Just give the kid another 12-18 months to turn this bad form around before you lose your fucking minds. If he is still shit then, fair enough, go nutts.

But we are a huge club, with huge expectancy and massive worldwide pressure on every players shoulders. He is only 23 and maybe the above is taking its toll, like it did with Henderson last year.

You are in dreamland if you think hes going to get half of that time from the owners,let alone the fans.

I tell you what was over the top - the reaction after his cameo last weekend.

He didn't do much, he was decent vs Spurs. Yet I read comments on here saying he was "brilliant", "superb" etc.

That's over the top.

He is getting criticism, because he has been disappointing. He is not awful, he is a decent player - but we need better than decent.

Player usually get criticism for a reason. It is no personal agenda, everyone wants LFC to do well and that is why people give him or other criticism.

I think he seems a really sound guy, he works hard, he is very good at pressing and it is hard not to like 'him' as a person.

But I don't think he will ever be a defensive midfielder due to his size and weak frame. I also don't think we should have bought him and said so all along.

I hope when we do play him, we play him in a role that will suit him more. But there is no way I'd ever play him over Henderson, not to mention Lucas and Gerrard.

I would say the same sentiments about Henderson too. I have nothing against him but I have seen OTT praise on here for him also when he has had no more than a decent game.

I think we overstate how supposedly well our players in general play at times. Notably Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas and Agger too.

Henderson like Allen is a good kid with a good attitude too but it still remains to be seen with both players if they have what it takes to be successful here.

People make judgements and have opinions.

I have always rated Henderson, and thought he showed a lot of promise last season. He was clearly going to turn into a very good player.

I don't see it with Allen, he is just an average Joe, IMO.

People are allowed to have opinions, otherwise this site would be bland and pointless as we'd all just agree with the manager, when many clearly don't when it comes to Allen getting picked over Henderson.

I would say the same sentiments about Henderson too. I have nothing against him but I have seen OTT praise on here for him also when he has had no more than a decent game.

I think we overstate how supposedly well our players in general play at times. Notably Skrtel, Johnson, Lucas and Agger too.

Henderson like Allen is a good kid with a good attitude too but it still remains to be seen with both players if they have what it takes to be successful here.

Yeah every players has probably got OTT criticism or praise, as we have so many fans with opinions.

But Henderson can't have done much more this season. He was asked to be sold and he refused to fight for his place. He worked hard and after good performances in the Europa League he forced his way into the Premiership side and we looked better when he was in the team.

He then gets dropped for Allen in the last game and the one before Allen gets selected ahead of him vs Spurs. It is bullshit, as Allen has been nothing but disappointing this season.

Henderson isn't great, but he is better than Allen - that is just clear to anyone who has watched us this season.

He does not deserve to be the current whipping boy.

People are very keen to do it to Rodgers, first it was Borini, then Assaidi, and now it's Allen.

Meanwhile, Skrtel and Agger can't believe they're getting away with this.

Defenders should be getting better with age, not behaving like fucking amateurs. Christ, even Jonny Evans is getting better with age, even Titus Bramble got better with age.

I'm all for kicking arse in our squad, but they're going to have to line up in order, and that means most experienced should be questioned first. What's YOUR excuse then Martin? Daniel?

I'd have three new centre backs in during the Summer, no question. And people who go knocking Jones ahead of those two jokers are confused. Jones isn't a shit keeper by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm not a great believer in keepers needing to be world class in a good side. But what they DO need are two intelligent and commanding centre backs ahead of them to help manage the penalty area. Skrtel can fuck off, and Agger should be right down the pecking order next season. We just can't keep carrying players, certainly not a centre back pairing.

Carragher is putting them to shame, and he's got half a decade on them and about to retire. It's all sorts of shades of wrong.

Yeah every players has probably got OTT criticism or praise, as we have so many fans with opinions.

But Henderson can't have done much more this season. He was asked to be sold and he refused to fight for his place. He worked hard and after good performances in the Europa League he forced his way into the Premiership side and we looked better when he was in the team.

He then gets dropped for Allen in the last game and the one before Allen gets selected ahead of him vs Spurs. It is bullshit, as Allen has been nothing but disappointing this season.

Henderson isn't great, but he is better than Allen - that is just clear to anyone who has watched us this season.

Completely agree.

There does seem to be a bias for Allen when he is behind Gerrard,Lucas and Henderson based purely on performances.

People are very keen to do it to Rodgers, first it was Borini, then Assaidi, and now it's Allen.

Meanwhile, Skrtel and Agger can't believe they're getting away with this.

What a load of shit!

Skrtel has got loads of criticism, just as much as Allen recently. He has on the MF anyway.

Agger has also got lots of criticism. Allen and Borini have got criticism for a reason - they have been disappointing so far. I haven't seen Assaidi get much criticism, if anything people are wondering why he hasn't been used more.

Rodgers gets praised for the signings of Coutinho and Sturridge, two really good buys so far. So it is not an anti Rodgers thing. I am fully behind him, I just don't rate Allen very highly, certainly not higher than Henderson - who is the better player in nearly every aspect IMO.

You're still wrongly stating that Allen is worse than Spearing then.

The nettle needs to be grasped.

Only Suarez is currently top 4/cl material.

Reina was, but a combination of lost form ,interest, motivation (take your pick) means no longer, Gerrard is no longer the force he was, Johnson is as a midfielder/wing back, but not as a full back.

The team is top half quality, and that is where we are. Allen fits into that mould. Singling out Allen, when the list of other fellow travellers is so long, is pointless.

What is “good enough for LFC” now? The top players will not join non CL teams, when recruiting we have to get lucky, and Suarez is counterbalanced by pretty much everyone else.

Singling out Allen, when the list of other fellow travellers is so long, is pointless.

No one is singling out Allen.

Borini, Allen, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Reina etc are all getting criticism.

No one is singling out Allen.

Borini, Allen, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Reina etc are all getting criticism.

And therein lies the truth. Allen is not fantastic, but neither are too many others at the moment.

I also worry that, for whatever reason, some of the stars we do have, are not pulling their weight.

Skrtel was awesome in our second finish season. Nothing wrong with his ability there against the best.

Who is saying sack Rodgers in this thread?

People just don't rate Allen, what's wring with that Robbie?

Don't see why you should call anyone a spastic for having an opinion.

I'll call people what I like because its what they are.

But the difference between Allen and Johnson, Skrtel, Reina and Agger is he has proven fuck all at the club, unlike the others!

Johnson has proved to me time and again he is a complete luxury full back who can't do the basics of defending,great at times but a complete liability at other times. Skrtel has had two very good seasons out of six here. The other four being below average to average to at best acceptable. Reina has been a good keeper but is nowhere near the presence he was three years ago. Agger is nowhere near as good as we think he is. When was the last time he did what Rio Ferdinand six years his senior did yesterday for instance for this elegant ball-playing centre half?

We haven't done a great deal with that core of players at the club in recent seasons despite them playing under four managers now.

Johnson has proved to me time and again he is a complete luxury full back who can't do the basics of defending,great at times but a complete liability at other times. Skrtel has had two very good seasons out of six here. The other four being below average to average to at best acceptable. Reina has been a good keeper but is nowhere near the presence he was three years ago. Agger is nowhere near as good as we think he is. When was the last time he did what Rio Ferdinand six years his senior did yesterday for instance for this elegant ball-playing centre half?

We haven't done a great deal with that core of players at the club in recent seasons despite them playing under four managers now.

Yeah I don't disagree with much of that, although I still rate Reina really highly and think he is getting back to his best the last few months.

But we have challenged for the league with Reina, Skrtel and Agger before. So they have proven at their best they can be good enough. But yeah they haven't been at their best enough for us the last few years.

Johnson is frustrating as he can defend really well, but he just loses concentration and does silly mistakes.

No, for wanting the manager sacked. That post was aimed at most of the posts on here over the past two days.

Oh I agree with you.

I take that back, I'm having a mare for not understanding! :)

No' date=' for wanting the manager sacked. That post was aimed at most of the posts on here over the past two days.[/quote']

I'd say calling our left winger who's playing well as the cause of the reason our central midfielder is shit is more entitled to criticism than anything said on here past 24 hours