You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

anyone but fecking Downing!

Villa over the last few years have in the main been a dire side whenever I've seen them, can't believe they haven't gone down after some of the performances last year

I'd go (assuming Enrique injured if Downing's in by bib theory)

---------------Pepe-------------

Johnson---Skrtel---Agger---Robinson

--------Henderson--Lucas----------

Sterling--------Stevie-------Shelvey

----------------Suarez------------

subs

Jones

Coates

Wisdom

Allen

Sahin

Cole

Suso

Oooh I've never started a match thread before. Villa played well away to Norwich but I still think that they're poor this season. 3-0.

@LFCTS: According to Bib theory: Pepe, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Downing, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Shelvey, Cole & Suarez

If the bib theory is true what's up with Sterlings absence?

Cole is an impact sub, if even. I know he's showed some form over the last few games but he shouldn't be ahead of Steling, Suso or Assaidi.

Lambert is a decent manager, like Rodgers he is sticking to his principles. Villa have been rubbish, but have been improving, their performance against Man U, if not the end result, suggesting that their season is on the turn.

I think this could be tougher than some imagine.

Cole is an impact sub, if even. I know he's showed some form over the last few games but he shouldn't be ahead of Steling, Suso or Assaidi.

I'd hope it was to give him a breather bearing in mind the Xmas fixtures piling up. Would be nice to see Suso back in the team soon though.

Cole is an impact sub' date=' if even. I know he's showed some form over the last few games but he shouldn't be ahead of Steling, Suso or Assaidi.[/quote']

It looks like he might be getting rested according to that. He has played over 20 odd games this season.

Suarez as my Fantasy Football captain this week. Surely he'll be well up for this one.

As always when at home to inferior opposition, an early goal will be the key.

I didn't buy into the hype over Shelvey last weekend, just a personal opinion but I hope he doesn't start this one. Poor against Southampton too.

You should post this 3 times in case we don't see it, and wait a good few mins between each one

If correct' date=' I'm happy with Sterling getting a rest. He's needed one for a few weeks now and it will do him good.[/quote']

Totally agree. He hasn't looked as sharp as he did at the start of the season. If you take that one on one he had with the fucking bin man against West Ham, I'm pretty sure he would of beat him to the ball if that was earlier in the season.

Suarez as my Fantasy Football captain this week.

I can't get it right with Suarez when I have him as my captain he doesn't score, when I don't he does.

I'm not going to have him as my captain as I want us to win and Van Persie is just as likely to score usually.

I'd love to think we'll batter relegation fodder.

We won't.

I'll take a last minute winner like them spawny cunts from down the M62. Doubt we'll get that either.

I really dislike Villa. Could be the fact the fans talk funny. Could be the hangover from the nightmare that is Stewart Downing. Who knows, but hate is there. And we rarely beat teams i really, really dislike. Therefore, im not holding out a great deal of hope.

1-1