You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is dropping orange peel littering?

Jennings

Is dropping orange peel littering?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is dropping orange peel littering?

I see only one quilt here and that is you. I believe in the Viking way of life and I'll throw my food wherever I fucking like because I'm a fucking renegade... except for when it comes to Wham bars. Wham bars should go in the bin.

I'm going out tomorrow with the sole intention of throwing fruit and vegetables all over the floor in town.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your Jon Snow and raise you a Strontium Dog. He voted yes and we all know about his voting preferences.

At least you could trust him to bring back pictures of scantily clad girls in Ibiza and post them for us.

Even you must see the yes camp is the way to go.

The No camp:

No

Bjornebye, fowler9, md1892, Red Soul

The Yes camp:

Yes

aikido, AngryofTuebrook, cloggypop, davelfc, Hank Moody, KMD7, Mendoza, Pistonbroke, Rush 346, SCOUSE TAPAS, sho' nuff, Strontium Dog, Sugar Ape, Trumo, zigackly

At least you could trust him to bring back pictures of scantily clad girls in Ibiza and post them for us.

Even you must see the yes camp is the way to go.

The No camp:

No

Bjornebye, fowler9, md1892, Red Soul

The Yes camp:

Yes

aikido, AngryofTuebrook, cloggypop, davelfc, Hank Moody, KMD7, Mendoza, Pistonbroke, Rush 346, SCOUSE TAPAS, sho' nuff, Strontium Dog, Sugar Ape, Trumo, zigackly

Yeah because those Lib Dems always deliver on their promises.

Vote No... be a Viking.

He's not Snowy. I refuse to believe it. They're both mental, but snowy was way stupider and had no self-awareness at all. Bjornebye is still stupid, like

Yeah, I know he's not. But he has quite a lot of similarities to him. Much like Funnneeeee is a shit version of yourself, he's like a shit Jon Snow tribute act.

Now that Snowy is in the ' no ' camp, I hope everyone else who has voted no feels thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Never, i play by my own rules, ain't no conformist sheep me.

I see only one quilt here and that is you. I believe in the Viking way of life and I'll throw my food wherever I fucking like because I'm a fucking renegade... except for when it comes to Wham bars. Wham bars should go in the bin.

I'm going out tomorrow with the sole intention of throwing fruit and vegetables all over the floor in town.

Brilliant.

Some strong opinions here, Jennings. Definitely yes.

Your question makes me think you think otherwise?

While food is biodegradable, lying around it will attract scavengers, not nice in town but upsets the eco balance in the countryside

A quick google search suggests that it takes orange peel somewhere between 6 months and 2 years to biodegrade. You dont want it hanging around that long , do you?

I always throw orange peel on the floor, well onto a grass verge or hedge. Same with most of my waste if i'm out an about.

I'm about to destroy my estate with oranges/ orange peel, those little sods known as kids will be trick or treating in a few days, if they've not learnt not to bother at my house yet they'll be given the healthy option of a satsuma. As soon as it reaches the end of my gate i expect it to be either lobed at my window or onto the floor where it'll roll down the hill.

Yeah, I know he's not. But he has quite a lot of similarities to him. Much like Funnneeeee is a shit version of yourself, he's like a shit Jon Snow tribute act.

I'm not convinced bringbackbiscan wasn't your alter ego. This Jon snow must have been fuckin sound.

I think it is littering unless you throw it into some soil and bury it a little.

Dave had a good point about would you be like 'oh it is biodegradable' if someone threw it into your garden or your driveway.

"No it is ok love' date=' leave it. It is biodegradable"[/quote']

" Why the fuck have you thrown an orange peel in my garden? "

" Don't worry it's biodegradable. In 6 months to 2 years, you won't even know its there. "

Dave had a good point about would you be like 'oh it is biodegradable' if someone threw it into your garden or your driveway.

"No it is ok love, leave it. It is biodegradable"

Declare them to be true Vikings, offer them some chicken I had hunted with a spear earlier in the day, drink lots of homebrew, murder them and then give them a Viking burial on the Mersey.