You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamb Tikka Mushtaq and Pilau Rice. Boom! can't wait for tomorrow dinner time.

Did you know that that is usually made using a leg of lamb that has been marinated in spices and yoghurt, and cooked rotisserie-style in a tandoor oven? Leg spun if you like?

• 3 weeks later...
Off work today so for lunch I had a go on the Playstation followed by a little afternoon nap. She'll be home soon to cook my tea.

You look after that girl, dont you...make her feel wanted and everything ;)

She's only worry if you made tea, wouldnt she?

Fucking Champ, guilt tripped me didn't she. I've ended up running my bird a bath and 'cooking' myself a microwave lasagne.

I'm expecting a blowjob tonight. From my bird obviously, not from Champ.

Been sat here for the last 10 minutes trying to make my mind up which bit to highlight. Still cant decide.....

Running a bath? Microwave lasagne? Slippery Slope that mate

There was no suggestion that the microwave lasagne was for the woman who is carrying his child as well......the price for a blowjob at Chateau Turdseye seems to be running a bath!

I will be going on ignore now! And I was just going to ask whether he got offered that job?

Did somebody just say something?

I'm warming her up a tin of Big Soup when she gets out of the bath, Gordon Ramsay ain't got shit on me. I don't know what's come over me, I've turned into a domestic god.

The mere suggestion of running her a bath should have had her on her knees, begging me to throw it in her mouth.

And I never heard back from that job, Cath. I'd decided to turn it down anyway but I haven't even been given the chance to do that. Bastards. Cheers for asking anyway!

Guest ShoePiss

I'm warming her up a tin of Big Soup when she gets out of the bath, Gordon Ramsay ain't got shit on me. I don't know what's come over me, I've turned into a domestic god.

The mere suggestion of running her a bath should have had her on her knees, begging me to throw it in her mouth.

And I never heard back from that job, Cath. I'd decided to turn it down anyway but I haven't even been given the chance to do that. Bastards. Cheers for asking anyway!

Exactly, don't fall for that jam tomorrow bullshit. Get that suck treat before she even dips a toe in.

Yeah. I am your conscience speaking. You cant just put me on ignore, you know. I am in your head now :whistle:

Sorry about that job, though....not nice being denied the satisfaction of telling them to shove their job!

Baked spud, BBQ ribs, coleslaw and corn on the cob for tea tonight. Boom.

It was all going so well....I had the baked spud, beans and cheese combo which was also excellent

Finished it off with Angel Delight, topped with Smarties and Sprinkles.

Boss!

Are you at a children's party, RJ, huh?

You know when Simon was asking me what I meant by 'junk food' the other night....:whistle: And I thought you had such good foodie credentials too. Or is it a case of liking to 'taste the other side' from time to time?