You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What now for Konchesky and Poulsen

LFC 6 Times

The two must incompetent players I've seen play for this club in recent memory although rivalled by djimi traore. I think Roy took comfort in these two inferior beings, they could be scapegoated. Obviously we need to get rid as soon as possible along with a good few others. Realistically we won't even get half of what we payed for these clowns. What do you think Kenny will do with these two

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

konchesky has to stay here until the end of the season. Having played for fulham, FIFA \ UEFA decreed he couldnt go and play for another club this season.

I'd be surprised if Dalglish plays him except when aurelio is injured. I cant see poulsen making the squad except if we are depleted of fit outfield players. If the club brings in a few players this window, I can see him being sent out on loan or sold.

I think both of them are shite but I prefer to see players given a chance under a new regime. It should have happened with 1 or 2 players when Roy came in.

Think Konchesky should be a back up and Poulsen should be back up to the fucking back ups but they shouldn't just be turfed out straight away. Give them till the end of the season to see if either have any guts or fight in them.

konchesky has to stay here until the end of the season. Having played for fulham, FIFA \ UEFA decreed he couldnt go and play for another club this season.

I'd be surprised if Dalglish plays him except when aurelio is injured. I cant see poulsen making the squad except if we are depleted of fit outfield players. If the club brings in a few players this window, I can see him being sent out on loan or sold.

Not correct that mate - for some reason FIFA's rules are for a calendar year, not a season. As Konchesky has only played for us this year - we are ok to sell him, but given the lack of decent full backs out there - we'd be better off keeping hold of him incase/when Fabio breaks imo.

I think the more important question is what now for Torres? If he is not inspired by playing for a legend, well we'll see what he's made of. Konchesky and Poulsen have no long term futures at the club. I think they should stay for the season as back up, unless Dalglish can let us see if especially Konchesky can up his game till then.

Not correct that mate - for some reason FIFA's rules are for a calendar year, not a season. As Konchesky has only played for us this year - we are ok to sell him, but given the lack of decent full backs out there - we'd be better off keeping hold of him incase/when Fabio breaks imo.

He also played one game in August for Fulham, something about FIFA rules, where a player can't play for 3 clubs.

Paul Konchesky Bio, Stats, News - Football / Soccer - - ESPN Soccernet

He played in Fulham v United in a 2-2 on 22/8/2010

Edited by redsoxs

Poulsen is no worse than Lucas and he has not played in ages so why even bring him up.

At what? Fishing? Whittling? Knitting?

Because if it's football even a blind man could see the gulf in class between one of our few decently performing players this season and one of our worst ever signings.

Subject: Evil scousers let rats eat my genitals!

Date: 17. Feb 2011, 19:21:54

Dear mum,

Yes, they put a cage with rats on me, so that only my testicles and my

willy were inside the cage.

Then they scared the rats with fire , so that the rats were forced to

eat their way through my gentitals to leave the cage !

OUCH! It was ver painful ! The rats ate everything !

I'm a eunuch now !

Paul