You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Massive kick-off in town

Strontium

Imagine fancying yourself as a German hard man and getting your arse handed to you by a malevolent James Cordon. Neische will be uber-spinning in his grave.

I have no sympathy for the hooligans getting their arses handed to them but I think standing on the guys head was way over the limit. To then claim you hope you have killed him is cowardly especially as the guy was on the floor and wasn't a threat. The doorman in this instance is just as bad if not worse than the hooligans cause they ultimately didn't put anyone in hospital and there is nothing to suggest they would have done.

Edit: Just noticed it was the doorman sorry didn't read the bit below the picture.

"He's a lovely lad."

"He woz just doin is job."

"Jail for dis but peedos go free?"

Etc, etc.

The German bloke was a willing participant in a fight. The bouncer had a legal right to defend himself. The minute the German bloke is out cold on the deck, the act of self defence ends and the decision to stamp on his head transfers the nature of the exchange from one of possible self defence into a brutal act of retribution and summarily administered "justice".

He'll go down for a long time for this, I reckon. The provocation and possible excessive self defence (that's if you can say it was self defence - I'd say not) don't excuse what he's done, they'll merely be looked at in sentencing. Those WhatsApp messages might make it difficult for him to argue remorse though!

I reckon that given the extent of the injuries, it'll be a category 1 or 2 offence. I'll go for 6 to 7 years in the sentencing bingo.

• Upvote 1

What is it with fuckwits and social media. It's one of the first places the police go looking because dickheads can't help themselves.

It was whatsapp it says. I thought those messages were all encrypted and safe from legal probing?

"He's a lovely lad."

Etc, etc.

The German bloke was a willing participant in a fight. The bouncer had a legal right to defend himself. The minute the German bloke is out cold on the deck, the act of self defence ends and the decision to stamp on his head transfers the nature of the exchange from one of possible self defence into a brutal act of retribution and summarily administered "justice".

He'll go down for a long time for this, I reckon. The provocation and possible excessive self defence (that's if you can say it was self defence - I'd say not) don't excuse what he's done, they'll merely be looked at in sentencing. Those WhatsApp messages might make it difficult for him to argue remorse though!

I reckon that given the extent of the injuries, it'll be a category 1 or 2 offence. I'll go for 6 to 7 years in the sentencing bingo.

Should of called Charles Polanski (inserts Stan Boardman joke)

during the second world war

the german luftwaffe had 3 planes

the messerschmitts

the junkers

and the focke wulf

this goes on a little but here goes........

eamon andrews does this is your life on uk tv

he aproaches famous people and gives them a rundown how they become famous

so anyway

eamon approaches charlie polanski and says this is your life and takes him back to the tv studio

he says to charlie during the second world war you were in the battle of britain flying a spitfire and shot down 17 enemy aircraft can you please tell the audience and viewers of that bloody day!

polanski says sure eamon one day we were flying over the white cliffs of dover not a cloud in the sky and suddenly i saw a focker in front of me i looked to my left another foker i looked to my right another focker and 4 fockers below me i looked in my rear view mirror ohoh 10 fockers behind me

eamon stops him before he goes any further

and says to the cameras for all you people in the audience and viewing

charlie polanski is not swearing the german lufftwaffe had a plane called the focker wolf

charlie says thats correct eamon but theese fockers was messerschmitts

• Upvote 1

They are until you stomp on someone's head.  When the police seize a phone, they get access to the whole lot.  

What if your phone is locked? Didn't Apple refuse to divulge Oscar Pistorius's lock code during his trial, so the police had no access to what was on his phone?

"He's a lovely lad."

Etc, etc.

Just sentenced.

7 years.

Nice one mate.  

What if your phone is locked? Didn't Apple refuse to divulge Oscar Pistorius's lock code during his trial, so the police had no access to what was on his phone?

The police use a forensic compute science place in Manchester for all their tech needs. All in all I don't think general consumer goods are protected with military grade encryption software.