You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ruin the last film you watched...

Sut

Debbie Does Dallas

Debbie does indeed do Dallas.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Common misconception that. The storyline of the movie is the titular Debbie and her friends raising money to send her to Dallas to try out for a cheerleading team. Although they succeed, that's where the credits roll. She doesn't go to Dallas during the movie.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Pulp Fiction :

The beginning is the middle, the middle is the end and the end is the beginning.

Or something like that.

The first time I watched that at a mates we were all under the influence of alcohol, we had to watch it again. 

The first time I watched that at a mates we were all under the influence of alcohol, we had to watch it again. 

I can imagine people scratching their heads wondering how halfway through you're seeing the same scene again.

I remember first watching From Dusk Till Dawn, a fantastic gangster/crime heist and I needed a quick loo break. Came back and complained as that crime heist film was cracking, why are we now watching a fucking vampire film?

Guest Pistonbroke

I can imagine people scratching their heads wondering how halfway through you're seeing the same scene again.

I remember first watching From Dusk Till Dawn, a fantastic gangster/crime heist and I needed a quick loo break. Came back and complained as that crime heist film was cracking, why are we now watching a fucking vampire film?

From Dusk Till Dawn is my favourite Quentin Tarantino film. The band who played as the vampires on the stage are called Tito and Tarantula, went to see them perform locally in the 90's, great band live. 

From Dusk Till Dawn is my favourite Quentin Tarantino film. The band who played as the vampires on the stage are called Tito and Tarantula, went to see them perform locally in the 90's, great band live. 

It's an amazing film, I was just so confused that it changed while I was out of the room. It changes so suddenly even when you see it happening!

Guest Pistonbroke

It's an amazing film, I was just so confused that it changed while I was out of the room. It changes so suddenly even when you see it happening!

True enough, might watch it again over the weekend followed by Pulp Fiction....yeah. 

A mate of mine lent me a copy of it. I thought the cunt had deliberately given me two halves of two separate films.

It's just insane the way it switches...Salma Hayek is one helluva distraction.

Film equivalent of a cut & shut.

I still share Shooter's first impression. I still want to find out how that caper movie ends.

Crime caper is a great expression, definitely two films for the price of one.