You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Apparently there is a super injunction preventing the press reporting on his personal life and the ‘super’ bit prevents them revealing the existence of the injunction. I suspect Carrie has left him to be with the baby’s actual father (zac goldsmith). 

Where have you heard this? 

7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah well let’s wait and see. Once of us will look like a cunt eventually. 

I wasn't referring to the 'leak'. I saw a few people mention it on twitter. The 'bollocks' was you not sharing your source although we all know you are a tory cunt and will have the inside track. 

12 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah of course what a great idea, publicly name my source to some bloke on the Internet who already thinks I’m a cunt. Why it’s obvious, I’ve been such a fool. 

I didn't meant name him for fuck sake. Just a bit more than "I've heard". You're worse than the Daily Mail for fuck sake. "A source tells me that Meghan Markle has Prince Harry held at gunpoint and Corbyn is shitting in tupperware and sending it across the pond weekly to she can feed him with it" 

I don't think you're a cunt. 

11 minutes ago, magicrat said:

There are quite a few so called ITK's on the interweb claiming that they have split up and that holiday pics are faked according to several people I trust that spend their time digging for this shit. I'm pretty sure the injuction bit is true.

Yeah I believe it is. Just wanted a proper inside scoop from our resident cabinet member