You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

If the linesman hadnt incorrectly ruled Juventus 3rd goal out. Bayern would have had to score as many as they scored all night in 90 mins.

Fine margins. Juve deserve a lot of credit for tonight.

They do. Both sides looked very good, Bayern had much more on the bench though.

Both sides played some cracking stuff, really enjoyable match.

• Upvote 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02nrsln/episodes/downloads

5 live football daily joey barton interrogating danny mills about why him ferdinand and hoddle were on some youth development drive.

starts around 35 min mark

Danny Mills talking like he's the only dad in the world who watches his lad play Sunday morning footy.

I hate Joey Barton but it was good to hear him have a go at that no mark Mills

Think Guardiola is a fraud and will be found out at City.

Enrique has Barca playing better than he did. Oh look, what are the fucking odds of that, two ex Barca players manage Messi and turn out to be the best managers in the world!

Strikes me as a Mourinho-esque twat. Bow-legged twat at that.

• Upvote 3

Enrique has Barca playing better than he did. Oh look, what are the fucking odds of that, two ex Barca players manage Messi and turn out to be the best managers in the world!

Incredibly asinine opinion. Pep Guardiola is easily the best manager in the world.

Has to be said he has had the decks stacked in his favour at every club and will do again at city

He's shown he has the acumen and the ideas to get the top jobs in football. Why should that be held against him? Should he go manage Norwich so he could face more of a "challenge"?

I had this opinion about Pep but someone pointed out that Barca weren't exactly pulling up any trees until he took charge and then they really took off.

His subs and tactical changes changed the game last night. He's no Jose who has no fucking clue the shithouse cunt.

Mrs Rat has just asked what I'm planning over Easter.  Having just checked the footie programme there are no fucking games. Holiday weekend and its poxy International friendlies 

Un- fucking believable . 

I have no excuses now for not being dragged around shops and being made to see people I don't want to see . 

Haha! She sounds alright mate - at least she asked... or maybe it was a test and she had already checked the footi fixtures!!

She is alright to be fair, She has very little interest in football but puts up with me watching far too much. She surprised me the other day by asking what was happening to the Mancs for doing the Hillsborough chant thing and was livid when I told her nothing. 

I wouldn't go as far as fraud but I don't believe he's the messiah that the fawning masses believe him to be, I don't think Heynckes would have done any worse with Bayern if he had carried on.

Guardiola just like Enrique now had a handful of all time great players surrounded by other very good/excellent players at Barca, it would have been harder not to sweep all before you.

What I want to know is when Barca win the European Cup this season and/or next which they will most likely do to go along with the inevitable League titles will Luis Enrique be considered the next managerial messiah that we all have to bow down to and fawn over? 

We're supposed to ignore the fact that he has been so so fortunate to land the Barca job with a front 3 that no-one has seen the like of before and a glut excellent players behind them.

I don't buy it, same with Guardiola though if he gets City winning consecutive league titles and wins a European Cup or even gets to a final with them then I'd hold my hands up.