You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lifers, channel 4 now

gingerhulk

I wouldnt forgive my dad if he had killed my mum. Thats a weird relationship

I'm not condoning what he did. But his wife sounded like a right cunt.

The Welsh fella is mental, the assburgers guy is fucked up as well. The black chap seemed alright actually as did the biker dude.

What about that self harmer, his arm was like something out of a scary movie. Poor cunt

I joined it a bit late, but it made for interesting viewing. The Rangers fan from Wales was some fruit cake. Didn’t regret beating a fella for one and a half hours and then hiding his body in a bush because he got some qualifications? Fucking scary shit. Puny fucker too.

I felt sorry for the fella who’d killed his wife. When he was talking about his partner I assumed it was a male partner, but when he mentioned her bringing a fella home she sounded like a right geebag. I think he was the only one who honestly and genuinely massively regretted what he did and would be no danger in the future. I could actually understand who his daughters forgave him.

Which guy had Asperger’s by the way?

The one who wanted to kill someone for shits and giggles.

The conditions that someone of them where in though would make Daily Mail readers have convulsions.

The opening segment with the fella who will be locked up for his whole life was mind blowing.

Good program that, liked it a lot.

My son's got Aspergers so got a bit scared when that guy was describing in unemotional factual terms the trade-off between battering a girl to death and obtaining a maths degree. Might be a bit nicer to my lad going forward.

This program suggested to me that one doesnt necessarily have to be a murderer to murder someone, as in; it doesnt have to be a pre-disposed trait. That old fella that strangled his wife was clearly put into a highly stressful situation where his wife was fucking some bloke in his house and using his money to buy him stuff. He couldn't take it anymore and ended up killing her. His daughters had forgiven him pretty soon after as they clearly understood why he'd done it and otherwise thought he was a fairly normal bloke.

Not saying I would have done the same but consider If someone raped/killed one of my children then its a simple fact that I could not rest until they were dead, whether it meant life behind bars or not. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this.

Good program that, liked it a lot.

My son's got Aspergers so got a bit scared when that guy was describing in unemotional factual terms the trade-off between battering a girl to death and obtaining a maths degree. Might be a bit nicer to my lad going forward.

This program suggested to me that one doesnt necessarily have to be a murderer to murder someone, as in; it doesnt have to be a pre-disposed trait. That old fella that strangled his wife was clearly put into a highly stressful situation where his wife was fucking some bloke in his house and using his money to buy him stuff. He couldn't take it anymore and ended up killing her. His daughters had forgiven him pretty soon after as they clearly understood why he'd done it and otherwise thought he was a fairly normal bloke.

Not saying I would have done the same but consider If someone raped/killed one of my children then its a simple fact that I could not rest until they were dead, whether it meant life behind bars or not. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this.

That's some serious cuckolding.