You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers Thread

mht1892

I adore Kenny Dalglish so it doesn't give me any joy doing this, but this is just the first result I found after a search of about 0.25 seconds.

Liverpool's Kenny Dalglish plays dumb to leave his dignity in tatters | Daniel Taylor | Football | The Observer

The personal attacks on Kenny got worse as his treatment of the media became more bizarre.

So you use an article by Daniel Taylor...

Why not see what Republik of Mancunia think of Kenny whilst you're at it.

Clueless individual.

Is it not a clear example of how Kenny was derided by the national press?

Using the opinion of a Ferguson sycophant who detests Liverpool really doesn't help your 'cause'.

Who should Liverpool supporters give a fuck about the national press?

• Upvote 1

Using the opinion of a Ferguson sycophant who detests Liverpool really doesn't help your 'cause'.

Who should Liverpool supporters give a fuck about the national press?

Coro, you daft cunt. I don't have a 'cause' nor do I give a fuck what the media writes. I know Daniel Taylor is the main Guardian football writer so his sycophancy or hatred of Liverpool is inconsequential. I was having a conversation with Neil so butt out you angry fuck.

Coro, you daft cunt. I don't have a 'cause' nor do I give a fuck what the media writes. I know Daniel Taylor is the main Guardian football writer so his sycophancy or hatred of Liverpool is inconsequential. I was having a conversation with Neil so butt out you angry fuck.

It's a public forum. If you want privacy, look elsewhere but I'm the daft cunt, eh.

There's plenty you don't seem to know about Daniel Taylor but that doesn't stop you from linking to his articles

Next up, we’ve got the doyen of the Guardian sports-desk, the newly promoted Daniel Taylor, who accused Kenny Dalglish of being:

“Outraged by everything and ashamed of nothing”

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED – WHEN IT SUITS // The Anfield Wrap

Inconsequential? What?

You don't care what the media writes? So, what's your point then?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Found out? What? He has a different opinion to you, that's not being found out. Not unless you think you're talking from a position of authority, which you're not.

Can we either rename this to the Kenny Dalglish thread and stick it in the arguing about former managers forum, or just fucking stop?

Or how about "Brendan Rodgers Thread which has had fuck all to do with Brendan Rodgers for months because of a ridiculously longwinded and interminable argument about Kenny Dalglish"?

Found out? What? He has a different opinion to you, that's not being found out. Not unless you think you're talking from a position of authority, which you're not.

It's so cute they way you band together.

Quoting me again to at some point later say you're not interested in what I have to say.

It's not about a difference of opinion. It's what or rather, the likes of who moof is basing his opinion on. Found out, like you, to have big gaps in his understanding. Just do a little bit of investigation, heighten the awareness. You learn something new every day.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
It's so cute they way you band together.

Quoting me again to at some point later say you're not interested in what I have to say.

I've never said I'm not interested in what you have to say. There you go, misrepresenting again. I said I'm not interested in your version of reality, which has you at the centre. Just because I don't find what you say interesting, it doesn't mean I'm not interested in what you have to say.

Found out, like you, to have big gaps in his understanding.

You see, this is the issue I have with you. You think you're in a position to judge others' understanding. As if you're the oracle, sent down from above to lay down the law. You're not, you're just some half-wit on a forum, just like the rest of us. You're not fit to judge anybody. You certainly don't get to decide what counts as truth and reality.

Anyway, Rodgers is growing on me a bit. I like his handling of the Suarez saga, and I like what I think he's trying to do on the pitch. He really needs backing in getting the three signings he's after now, otherwise he's having the rug pulled from under him for the second summer running.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Anyway, Rodgers is growing on me a bit. I like his handling of the Suarez saga, and I like what I think he's trying to do on the pitch.

Good stuff. I remember you being a bit skeptical at first. If we manage to progress over the season like we did last season - we finished with a better side than we started with - then I think he'll win even more people over.

Good stuff. I remember you being a bit skeptical at first. If we manage to progress over the season like we did last season - we finished with a better side than we started with - then I think he'll win even more people over.

I was skeptical of whether he could handle the jump from small clubs to a gigantic club with a lot of work needed on it, but he seems to have grown in the role. We certainly improved over the course of the season, and if we can sort out the gap between defence and midfield this season and carry on building the flowing attacking football both he and I favour, then he'll do for me.

I've never said I'm not interested in what you have to say. There you go, misrepresenting again. I said I'm not interested in your version of reality, which has you at the centre. Just because I don't find what you say interesting, it doesn't mean I'm not interested in what you have to say.

You see, this is the issue I have with you. You think you're in a position to judge others' understanding. As if you're the oracle, sent down from above to lay down the law. You're not, you're just some half-wit on a forum, just like the rest of us. You're not fit to judge anybody. You certainly don't get to decide what counts as truth and reality.

Like I said, I didn't appoint Comolli or make decisions on behalf of FSG. Why don't you read what people are posting? That's not a reality exclusive to me. I'm talking about real events, actual things occuring. Then you accuse others of misrepresenting. How deep is your ignorance.

I'm just filling in the gaps. If that makes you insecure, how's that my problem? It's good to know who and what you're talking about rather than blissful ignorance and patting each other on the back.

If Moof wants to use certain journalists to prove his he's surely got to find better examples than Daniel Taylor.

Anyway, who gives a fuck what the national press thinks about Dalglish or Rodgers.

I'm surprised that nobody else has picked up on this but what a cunt of a thing to say.

I don't recall you ever having made a constructive comment to any thread, at least you are consistent.

If you could not see the strain in KK's interviews and body in the second half of his final season, that is your oversight.

I am not at all surprised that you are alone.

I don't recall you ever having made a constructive comment to any thread, at least you are consistent.

If you could not see the strain in KK's interviews and body in the second half of his final season, that is your oversight.

I am not at all surprised that you are alone.

The irony