You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You're actually quite peturbed that I've bumped this, aren't you.

You cant see the link, the bigger picture, can you.

Just because somebody doesn't agree with you about the scale of impact the ownership is having on the pitch, it doesn't mean they can't see the bigger picture or are totally ignorant of how off-the-pitch issues impact on-the-pitch issues.

Not agreeing with you doesn't make somebody ignorant.

I do find it a bit odd that the supposed front man for our ownership hasn't been near Anfield once all season 5months in and the Chairman only once for the first home game of the season. No communication, no interviews, just silence and absence.

I thought they were both in the news too much in the spring. I rather like their silence, though I think it would be nice if they attended some games.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rodgers (and Kenny) praised them for keeping in daily contact. Whether or not they're at the game is of very little consequence. As long as they back the manager with funds - are they not just there to 'sign the cheques'? - then I don't see too much of an issue.

I thought they were both in the news too much in the spring. I rather like their silence, though I think it would be nice if they attended some games.

I agree to an extent, the last thing I want is for them to be shouting their mouth off every couple of weeks about what we are going to do in the press. However I'd also like some kind of reassurance that they are working their balls off to deliver success, and not simply just sitting on their investment over in Boston, getting a few quid more in commercial deals here and there, and happy to see us coast along in mid table without our value dropping in the process. I personally think it fucking stinks that they've not attended one match as a group all season. I think it fucking stinks that in one of the most momentous days in the clubs history when the HIP released their report, neither of them could find the time to hop on one of their private jets and fly 5hours from Boston to represent the owners of the club on St George's Hall steps with them families of the 96. The silence has been deafening for months.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Actions speak louder than words.

Open the cheque book.

They absolutely have to open the chequebook. I just think it's fair to say they need to open it again.

There's been a Xabi Alonso sized hole in the team for about 5 years.

But that's not the fault of the owners is it? We've spent roughly £60m on central midfielders since Alonso left. So I don't think you can complain about a lack of investment in our midfield. Its just that 4 managers in a row have bought players in that haven't been able to replace Alonso for whatever reasons.

Sacking Kenny and bringing in the first man to walk past the shankly gates is their arguably biggest fuck up

Well they failed in doing that.

In their terms: they, for some reason, spent months coveting their 'second choice' even though they always wanted Rodgers.

Funny that transpired after they were rejected, of course.

Crazy isn't it.

Last summer was like Jess Ennis whoring herself out to three tramps in a car park somewhere before plumping for a paraplegic midget rolling past in a trolley who may in fact turn out to have a large cock and a fat bank balance but she will have to wait a few years and spend £80m before we find out the answer.

But that's not the fault of the owners is it? We've spent roughly £60m on central midfielders since Alonso left. So I don't think you can complain about a lack of investment in our midfield. Its just that 4 managers in a row have bought players in that haven't been able to replace Alonso for whatever reasons.

Its called sarcasm in response to another poster.

There are more holes in our team than a large piece of gorgonzola.

Guest ShoePiss
Its called sarcasm in response to another poster.

There are more holes in our team than a large piece of gorgonzola.

Gorgonzola doesn't have any holes but it's nasty smelling and mouldy.

Crazy isn't it.

Last summer was like Jess Ennis whoring herself out to three tramps in a car park somewhere before plumping for a paraplegic midget rolling past in a trolley who may in fact turn out to have a large cock and a fat bank balance but she will have to wait a few years and spend £80m before we find out the answer.

We're no Jess Ennis, more a Sally Gunnell.