You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd like to have sex with...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Rachel Khoo over and over until it fell off, then she'd feed me cake.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIIDur34cIqXkZPHy_GBjKVE1frpDuodYX_xGJaYHi616MGfoj

She looks like the type of lass who'd be up for anything, but then she'd have a little cry on her pillow when she thinks about how filthy she'd just been.......Wouldn't put her off mind, she'd be back for more as soon as the female shame wore off.

Then she'd give me more cake, I fucking love cake and beautiful women.

Guest San Don
The lass from the BT advert.

Hope this helps. Thanks for listening.

Fucking hell. Your standards are low. Or, you havent had any flange for a while :eek:

Fussy bastard, i'd just like to have sex.

dont be daft Melons.

We men know what you women get off on, and cock is not it.

its x-factor, britains got talent, the voice, strictly come dancing, come dine with me, 30 minute make over, greys anatomy, and lets not forget Loose fucking Women

pffft, a woman that wants sex. Its rarer than hens teeth!!

You'd be getting down and dirty if you had the cojones to ask that tramp from work out!

I've not forgotten.

I just fucking knew you would turn up as soon as I posted on this thread. Bloody Aussies!

She isn't a tramp by the way, very nice and sensible. Sluts aren't really my thing (just in case I ever do get anywhere and this ended up being seen, I'm not daft).

I got moved onto training people and shifted elsewhere. Should end up with her being on one of the teams that I am responsible for, had an e-mail from her the other day though.

Stop being a meff and reply with a picture of a cock, don't use yours send a pic of a massive one, girls really love that shit, my ex's solicitor told me that in court....at least that's what I thought he said.

dont be daft Melons.

We men know what you women get off on, and cock is not it.

its x-factor, britains got talent, the voice, strictly come dancing, come dine with me, 30 minute make over, greys anatomy, and lets not forget Loose fucking Women

pffft, a woman that wants sex. Its rarer than hens teeth!!

That is probably the only program you've listed that i'll watch.

I'm clearly a hermaphrodite with a tad too much testosterone.