You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

People who show little or no common sense anger me the most.

I work in lettings and have had to explain to relatively educated people, the importance of scraping your plate before putting it in the sink.

Any chance you could come over to mine one day and explain it to my kids?

People who put pictures of their fucking awfully ugly children on Faceache with the usual "My little Princess" or "Little Man".

Fucking spudheaded turf chimps that usually have the eyes where ones going to the shops and the other is coming back with the change!

Eyup. I just posted something similar on the fuel thread. One classic mong on my facebook who I went to school with puts xoxoxoxox after every post and calls their child 'mummiez lil angle' (sic) or 'mummiez baby princess'.

She's not a fucking princess.

Also, the monday after fathers day, if two guys in work turn up with 'worlds best dad' cups / mugs, then they should fight it out to see who really is the worlds best - as obviously, you can't have two 'worlds best dads' and that makes one of their children, by implication, a lying little cockmuncher. Fight!

Eyup. I just posted something similar on the fuel thread. One classic mong on my facebook who I went to school with puts xoxoxoxox after every post and calls their child 'mummiez lil angle' (sic) or 'mummiez baby princess'.

She's not a fucking princess.

Also, the monday after fathers day, if two guys in work turn up with 'worlds best dad' cups / mugs, then they should fight it out to see who really is the worlds best - as obviously, you can't have two 'worlds best dads' and that makes one of their children, by implication, a lying little cockmuncher. Fight!

I can't bare every woman on the planet either who has a son making every other post about 'my little man', he is not a little man, he is a child, women are fucking thick.

cunts that put on fb 'oh i feel so sick today' because they are mates with there boss on fb and are throwing a fucking sicky coz it's sunny !

shit houses. you see the status at half 7 in the morning then drive past them at lunch-time sat outside the juicer in the sun. cunts the lot of em.

I can't bare every woman on the planet either who has a son making every other post about 'my little man', he is not a little man, he is a child, women are fucking thick.

I think that belongs in the Misogyny thread. Just saying

cunts that put on fb 'oh i feel so sick today' because they are mates with there boss on fb and are throwing a fucking sicky coz it's sunny !

shit houses. you see the status at half 7 in the morning then drive past them at lunch-time sat outside the juicer in the sun. cunts the lot of em.

I went to work today, top of my game and mentioned to someone I had pins and needles in my side and a couple of blisters. They took a look and was sent home because they think I've got shingles, as does now the NHS Direct. So now I'm home in the back garden sunning it up until my appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon. I'm not complaining.

I went to work today, top of my game and mentioned to someone I had pins and needles in my side and a couple of blisters. They took a look and was sent home because they think I've got shingles, as does now the NHS Direct. So now I'm home in the back garden sunning it up until my appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon. I'm not complaining.

Nicely done! Shing-a-ding!

Women who have had kids and cannot stop talking about them wind me up.

My brother used to work with a girl who would never shut up about her child, morning, noon and night banging on about it. My brother would tell me everyday how he cannot handle it anymore and is going to snap.

Eventually the day came when he looked her straight in the eye and said 'nobody cares about your baby as much as you do'. The girl was in her own little world and not realising that she was pissing people off, took it as a compliment. She said 'I know, they are so special'.

I've had to neg you for that. It's a thread for people to have a rant. We post here when we are wound up enough to rant over problems big and small.

Neg away. It just baffles me how people let such small things get to them. If you don't like someone on Facebook, remove them. If somebody in work constantly tells you the same shite story about their child, politely tell them you're not interested in the slightest etc. Things that annoy me tend to be the things I have no control over. It's silly to let yourself be wound up when you clearly have a choice. Life's too short.

Neg away. It just baffles me how people let such small things get to them. If you don't like someone on Facebook, remove them. If somebody in work constantly tells you the same shite story about their child, politely tell them you're not interested in the slightest etc. Things that annoy me tend to be the things I have no control over. It's silly to let yourself be wound up when you clearly have a choice. Life's too short.

Seems like a bit of a rant you've done there. So it gets to you that people let small things get to them?

jammy bastrd - like it though.

Why get wound up about people getting wound about little things though, surely life's too short ??.

can you control being a boring bastard? if so, please do.

Seems like a bit of a rant you've done there. So it gets to you that people let small things get to them?

Why get wound up about people getting wound about little things though, surely life's too short ??.

Its not a rant though. And it doesn't annoy me. I just get confused as to why people allow certain things to bother them as much as they do. We can't help what annoys us but a lot of the time we can control our exposure to these things. I like the rant thread though.