You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That Twat Ferguson

Rangers-man

Just watched the drunk fuckers pre match interview on sky at Chelsea and he again mentioned how it was a travisty how they got beat at Anfield in the cup. Now then every interview on tv since that game he has said the same thing. It must of really got to him that defeat and im fucking glad, the cunt

He got two penalties on the cheap and had the decency to ask for two more (one of which was only a free kick just outside the box) and a sending off in the post-match interview, plus some complaints about the linesman. Sums him up perfectly. Fucking twunt.

Villas Boas' reply was great though. He pointed out that two of United's goals at Old Toilet hen they last met were clear offsides, he wasn't complaining then.

I didn't know what result I wanted today. Upon reflection the draw will do. Chelsea drop two points and we stay within reach of them in the battle for fourth. Man Utd drop two points on Man City in the title race. I'll take that.

And anything that upsets Ferguson is a good thing in my book. He knows we are coming back to the fore. We won't contest the title this season, but he knows this club is stronger, so you get the feeling he is thinking about us. Hopefully Suarez scores the winner next week at Old Trafford.

I didn't know what result I wanted today. Upon reflection the draw will do. Chelsea drop two points and we stay within reach of them in the battle for fourth. Man Utd drop two points on Man City in the title race. I'll take that.

And anything that upsets Ferguson is a good thing in my book. He knows we are coming back to the fore. We won't contest the title this season, but he knows this club is stronger, so you get the feeling he is thinking about us. Hopefully Suarez scores the winner next week at Old Trafford.

A draw was perfect as I didn't want any of them to win, but the way it happened wasn't alright. Quite the opposite. That bald cunt should never be allowed to referee a United match ever again, the same way that Clattenburg hasn't done with Everton after the Gerrard incident. I wonder how that was even possible. Probably Slur who sent them one of his letters.