You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Simon a Gypsy slave??? Let us all pray for his safe return.

Fugitive

Guest davelfc

What makes you leave your house and land?

What makes you leave your money, O?

What makes you leave your new wedded lord?

To go with the raggle taggle gypsies, O!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX8iMC_E9nfv80AFInujM4PuhO9YXzI4ELViTDjBYT71uRUBur

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Simon go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Guest davelfc

More than likely it will be 'my big fat gypsy weeding'

With simon's latest invention he shows how to clear those annoying weeds from around your caravan.

Pikey pirates, yes they rob Si

Sold Si for a bag of chips

minutes after they took Si

to the tarmac pit

but Si's hand was made strong

by the thought of perpetual motion

He forward in this generation, hilariously.

Won't you help to sing

this song of freedom

cos all Si ever have

Redemption songs

Emancipate yourself from smart price gravy

None but ourselves can free mad Si

Have no fear for atomic energy

cos only Si can make pie pie

How long must he bank their profits

while they stand aside and look

some say he's just a charlatan

we've gotta free this gifted cook

Won't you help to sing

this song of freedom

cos all Si ever have

Redemption songs

Redemption songs

Redemption songs

6KKhHpYb0yU&feature=related&autoplay=1

Pikey pirates, yes they rob Si

Sold Si for a bag of chips

minutes after they took Si

to the tarmac pit

but Si's hand was made strong

by the thought of perpetual motion

He forward in this generation, hilariously.

Won't you help to sing

this song of freedom

cos all Si ever have

Redemption songs

Emancipate yourself from smart price gravy

None but ourselves can free mad Si

Have no fear for atomic energy

cos only Si can make pie pie

How long must he bank their profits

while they stand aside and look

some say he's just a charlatan

we've gotta free this gifted cook

Won't you help to sing

this song of freedom

cos all Si ever have

Redemption songs

Redemption songs

Redemption songs

Can't rep, but that is absolutely fab. Ive sung through it twice already and it's still making me laugh.

Got to say if he is down the Costa Del Sol way which it appears he is,then the chances of him and his band of gypsies leaving there in one piece is slim.

The whole lot of them will get dry bummed by the lucky lucky watch sellers.

Them guys are all around 7 feet tall and lunatics who dont like people trying to sell stuff on there turf,even more so if its a bunch of pikeys.

Even if he managers to survive the chances of his arse still functioning in the way it should is minimal.

• 5 months later...

Servitude trial: Four of Connors traveller family guilty

Four members of a traveller family have been found guilty of forcing destitute men into servitude.

Tommy Connors Snr, 52, his son Patrick Connors, 20, and daughter Josie, 31, kept the men in squalid conditions at Greenacres caravan park in Bedfordshire, the trial heard.

Josie's husband James John Connors, 34, has also been found guilty.

Luton Crown Court heard victims were made to work for nothing and slept in sheds and horseboxes.

The jury heard that victims were verbally abused, beaten and exploited for financial gain at the Greenacres caravan site near Leighton Buzzard.

Cold water

The court was told the complainants, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were forced to work in the Connors' block paving business.

Over 13 weeks the trial was told the men were given next to no food, forced to wash in cold water and paid little or no money for working up to 19 hours a day, six days a week.

Some were alcoholics, drug addicts or had previously been in trouble with the law, and were picked up off the streets, at soup kitchens or in centres for the homeless.

Josie, who sobbed in the dock, and her husband James John were convicted of two counts each of servitude and forced labour, with James John also guilty of actual bodily harm.

The jury failed to reach a verdict on James John's battery charge.

'Concentration camp'

Tommy Sr, 52, faced 11 counts and was convicted of one servitude charge and one false labour charge, as well as one of actual bodily harm.

Patrick was convicted of conspiring to hold a person in servitude, as well as false labour and actual bodily harm charges.

He was cleared of two other counts but the jury failed to reach a verdict on seven others.

A total of seven members of the family were on trial but the jury failed to reach verdicts on a number of charges against Tommy Snr's sons Tommy Jr, 27, Johnny, 28, and James Connors, 24.

The court heard one victim told police he had been warned he would be "murdered" if he ever tried to leave.

Another said that living at the caravan site was like being in a "concentration camp".

Most of the workers sooner or later managed to escape but remained fearful of being "recaptured", the jury heard.

Police raided the Greenacres caravan site on 11 September last year.

Judge Michael Kay QC told the court he will sentence the four defendants on Thursday whe a decision will also be made about the charges where no verdict was reached.

BBC News - Servitude trial: Four of Connors traveller family guilty

Servitude trial: Four of Connors traveller family guilty

Four members of a traveller family have been found guilty of forcing destitute men into servitude.

Tommy Connors Snr, 52, his son Patrick Connors, 20, and daughter Josie, 31, kept the men in squalid conditions at Greenacres caravan park in Bedfordshire, the trial heard.

Josie's husband James John Connors, 34, has also been found guilty.

Luton Crown Court heard victims were made to work for nothing and slept in sheds and horseboxes.

The jury heard that victims were verbally abused, beaten and exploited for financial gain at the Greenacres caravan site near Leighton Buzzard.

Cold water

The court was told the complainants, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were forced to work in the Connors' block paving business.

Over 13 weeks the trial was told the men were given next to no food, forced to wash in cold water and paid little or no money for working up to 19 hours a day, six days a week.

Some were alcoholics, drug addicts or had previously been in trouble with the law, and were picked up off the streets, at soup kitchens or in centres for the homeless.

Josie, who sobbed in the dock, and her husband James John were convicted of two counts each of servitude and forced labour, with James John also guilty of actual bodily harm.

The jury failed to reach a verdict on James John's battery charge.

'Concentration camp'

Tommy Sr, 52, faced 11 counts and was convicted of one servitude charge and one false labour charge, as well as one of actual bodily harm.

Patrick was convicted of conspiring to hold a person in servitude, as well as false labour and actual bodily harm charges.

He was cleared of two other counts but the jury failed to reach a verdict on seven others.

A total of seven members of the family were on trial but the jury failed to reach verdicts on a number of charges against Tommy Snr's sons Tommy Jr, 27, Johnny, 28, and James Connors, 24.

The court heard one victim told police he had been warned he would be "murdered" if he ever tried to leave.

Another said that living at the caravan site was like being in a "concentration camp".

Most of the workers sooner or later managed to escape but remained fearful of being "recaptured", the jury heard.

Police raided the Greenacres caravan site on 11 September last year.

Judge Michael Kay QC told the court he will sentence the four defendants on Thursday whe a decision will also be made about the charges where no verdict was reached.

BBC News - Servitude trial: Four of Connors traveller family guilty

Keep it in the family.