You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best soap hardman

Sugar Ape

Best soap hardman  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best soap hardman

• Barry Grant
    • Phil Mitchell
    • Grant Mitchell
    • Cain Dingle
    • Johnny Allen
    • Other - Please state

Who do you reckon the best soap hardman ( ooer ) has been over the years?

I'll just do a few off the top of my head in the poll or click other for someone else.

Barry Grant :

5barrygrant-7860.jpg

Phil Mitchell :

11140|00000f6de|42a4_Phil-Mitchell.jpg

Grant Mitchell :

grant-mitchell.jpg

Cain Dingle :

cain.jpg

Johnny Allen :

slide-7-johnny-allen.jpg

I'm glad you never mentioned that twat off Wally Hoax. I was ready with the red button if you had.

It's Grant Mitchell for me I suppose, but the choice is thin. None of them are very believable.

I have no idea who Barry Grant or Cain Dingle even are. Guess the missus doesn't watch those ones.

Barry Grant owns a bar in Faliraki. Was staying in Rhodes Town with the wife and wandered down to Faliraki to relive our youth. Stumbled across a bar and went to get a drink, turned round and Baz was belting out a Frank Sinatra ditty. Shite he was. Decent boozer though and had a decent chat with him. Didn't mention Jimmy Corkhill once.

none of these fuckers have robbed a bank undisguised, battered a drug dealer to death, beat the shit out of any man who looks at his ex wife and been in jail more times than purple aki. Jim 'put the money in the baarg nouww' Mcdonald is the hardest cunt in soapland so he is. He'll be coming to get you for not putting his name on your poll so he will.