You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think we are being punished for putting up a robust defence of Suarez on the racism case.

The FA are pissed off with us because they wanted to deal with him as an example of how PC they are so they can take the moral high ground on combating racism but we have been so up front in our support of the lad that it's become an us and them thing.

They are now warning us off by attacking us on other fronts

Cunts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Gills role in the FA has got to be raised again. What a conflict of interest there is there. Ridiculous. Elected by other Premier execs or not there should be no conflict between clubs and board members full stop.

Definitely.

The charge for the finger is absurd. Mobbing the ref wont come to much. the length of time it has taken to charge Luis on the racism rap risible.

I'm all ears.

How does the corruption work? Who is paying who? And why is this particular incident symbolic of corruption? Are they out to get us? I guess you think it started in 1990 just after our last title win as well? Yawn.

Evra? Yawn. Everyone is still sore about my 'controversial' stance on that one.

Grow a set, my friend.

you're a fuckin clown. Go and buy the book "Calcio" about the history of Italian football and then tell me why, when there is a 100 times more money at stake, the same shit can't happen in England...

Not at all surprised about Suarez being charged. The FA seems determined to inflict a ban on him for something no matter how trivial it is. Couldn't believe it when I read about the charge for failure to control our players. Thought they were pretty restrained on Monday considering how inept the ref was and the smug way he carried out his decisions. It's just laughable seeing the identical incidents involving United and Chelsea players and knowing that of course nothing was done about them, nor will anything be done if the players of those clubs do the same thing in future.

Can I just clarify, I thought being charged for not controlling our players was a thing about players being booked/sent off, meaning we were charged for not controlling Jay in his tackle?

I've never heard about teams being charged because players surrounded a referee.

Actually, either way I've never heard of a team being charged because one single player got a straight red, so whatever it's for the FA are being pricks about it.

Because they're dirty Italians, whereas the English are virtuous, truly white men.

While you are right to point out that organised crime and poltics have been a part of the Italian game in a way that simply has not happened here you overstate your case.

For English virtue replace Administrative torpor and incompetence.

Can I just clarify, I thought being charged for not controlling our players was a thing about players being booked/sent off, meaning we were charged for not controlling Jay in his tackle?

I've never heard about teams being charged because players surrounded a referee.

Actually, either way I've never heard of a team being charged because one single player got a straight red, so whatever it's for the FA are being pricks about it.

Somehow we forgot to bring us one of these.

leashed-babies-1.jpg

Chelsea got done for failing to control their players after the QPR game, but the main difference was that they had 2 players sent off and pretty much all the rest of the team got booked throughout that game. Despite the Spearing incident and the Dempsey-Bellamy joke of an incident, the rest of the game didn't get anywhere near bad enough for the ref to dish out cards like confetti.

Future News: Luis Suarez charged by FA for existing - Dirty Tackle - World Soccer Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Following a string of controversies, Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been charged with "incredibly improper conduct" by The FA for continuing to exist. The newly invented charge carries the potential of a lifetime ban if Suarez is found guilty of existing.

"Between the diving, the alleged racism against Patrice Evra and the middle finger to Fulham fans, we think it's clear that Luis Suarez is without a doubt the worst human ever," said an FA spokesman. "Plus, he has those teeth and there was that deliberate handball in the World Cup that he was appropriately punished for but still benefited his team. That had nothing to do with us, but it was still annoying. Basically, everything he does is awful."

Suarez was not reached for comment, because he probably would've just said something about how he loves to kick babies.

The Uruguayan striker will be given a chance to defend himself against this charge before The FA, but since appearing at FA headquarters would prove his existence, and thus, his guilt, he may choose not to do that.

Finally someone's seen it - Thebigstep is it? I've been just Waiting for someone to quote that book. Calcio by John Foot - Another One's Forza Italia; The Fall & Rise of Italian Football by Paddy Agnew - Goes Far into depth on That Subject, the doping trials and the 2006 World Cup in Italy in detail. Shows just How simple it was for 'Moggiopoli' to grow Very quickly into 'Calciopoli' affecting All of Italian football from being just 3 people with a couple of mobiles originally. Can't happen here theDrowningman? Don't make me laugh - It already Is or can't you See what's in front of our bloody eyes and what No-one is fucking challenging? How's the saying go? There's none so blind as those won't see..............................

The FA can shove their charge of "failing to control players" as far up their fraudulent arseholes as it will go.

I can (reluctantly, fuck Fulham and their fans) accept the charge for Suarez, I was screeching for Rooney to be banned for swearing down the camera and Suarez has effectively done that. Like Tom has said, part of me thinks it's boss, most of me thinks it's grossly irresponsible.

But we need to contest the Spearing red card and the control of players charge as far as we can. It is truly time to take a stand. Where's the charge for Clint Dempsey? Where is the charge for the FA to fail to control one of their referees?

The whole thing stinks. It's time for Liverpool to stop taking this shit on the chin and start fighting it like the Mancs do. They aren't always right, but they aren't always wrong either. We should take this the distance, high courts, the lot. We need to stop this from happening to us.

The club needs to come out hard on this and if the FA don't back down then we should pull out of the FA cup and start negotiations with Barca and Real in regards to an independent super-league...

It's a joke, the double standards are ridiculous...

Evra vs Suarez, with no proof there is a charge... What about Terry? Have they dropped issuing a charge?

Utd and Chelsea gang up on the refs in every game, and now it's us who are being punished - a joke!

And how can they charge Suarez when Rooney, Cole, Beckham and others have been let of without one?

FA - easy to pick on the foreigner - Racist cunts...

The FA can shove their charge of "failing to control players" as far up their fraudulent arseholes as it will go.

I can (reluctantly, fuck Fulham and their fans) accept the charge for Suarez, I was screeching for Rooney to be banned for swearing down the camera and Suarez has effectively done that. Like Tom has said, part of me thinks it's boss, most of me thinks it's grossly irresponsible.

But we need to contest the Spearing red card and the control of players charge as far as we can. It is truly time to take a stand. Where's the charge for Clint Dempsey? Where is the charge for the FA to fail to control one of their referees?

The whole thing stinks. It's time for Liverpool to stop taking this shit on the chin and start fighting it like the Mancs do. They aren't always right, but they aren't always wrong either. We should take this the distance, high courts, the lot. We need to stop this from happening to us.

Nail On Head

Week after week bad decisions are made by officials in the Premiership. I am not specifically talking about Jays sending off here, I am generalising that in EVERY prem game there is a bad decision. A very bad decision. One that defies logic. One that effects the outcome of the game more often than not.

The FA are responsible for this. Their own house is not in order.

They need to be exposed. Managers need to unite in their condemnation of genuinely poor decisions.

It is unacceptable that the FA cannot officiate games at this level of football.

comical_ali.jpg

Ha!

Comical Ali aside, I just don't see the leap from 'Liverpool charged by the FA' to 'the FA is corrupt'. There is no logic there. Or, if there is, it is not immediately obvious to me. Anyone?

Of course corruption exists in many forms and in many walks in life. But can anyone offer even a remotely reasonable explanation of how or why or where the FA are corrupt rather than "of course corruption exists....I don't know how though..."? I'll take anything remotely logical.

People are still het up over my refusal to label Evra a liar purely on the basis of who he plays for. People possibly need to move on from that.