You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Community

robbiefowler9

I thought the newest season started well but it tailed off quite a bit and seemed to turn into a case of just doing the same things again i.e. another paintball type episode, dungeons and dragons again and Jeff having an Abed style breakdown when they turned into GI Joe cartoons.

With more time and Dan Harmon back maybe a 6th could have turned out a lot better. It's viewing figures don't look all that bad between 2.5 and 3.5 million for each episode when you think something like the League barely cracks a million most of the time. 

• 9 months later...

Season 6 is coming to the UK on Sony Entertainment Television channel (Sky 157 or Virgin Media 193) on Wednesday 18th March at 10:05pm with a double bill, 24 hours after it's shown in the US on the Yahoo! Screen streaming service. All that's left then is the movie!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a631445/community-season-6-to-air-on-broadcast-tv-in-uk.html#~p5wY7MwZHbTbo8

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Numero Veinticinco

Just about half way through Season 1 right now. Enjoying.

Season 1 is great. Season 2 is really good. Then it's all a bit meh. I've got the first two but haven't watched them yet. Shame they're not any good (according to above). I like it, and I love Annie's boobs.

The monkey, I mean.

Watched them both. They were shit

That was my initial reaction, but if past seasons are anything to go by, I've enjoyed my second watches more than my first. The style of humour really needs time to sink in. Only found Season 4 unwatchable on a rewatch.