You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a stigma attached to going out with a fat girl?

Elite

I've done birds who are size 14/16. And i had a real good time. Have no problem with a larger woman, and as already stated by some in this thread - skinny women do nothing for me whatsoever, i like a woman to be womanly - if this includes a cake addiction, so be it.

Got a mate who never went with a bird unless she was large, however - he told us this one story about going back to this one chicks place and while he was getting on with things, she had proceeded to open and consume most of a bag of minstrals. Apparently this knocked him off his stride a little. But the way he delivers the story still has us in bits now. Classic

Just to be clear - we are talking about going out here rather than just fucking? I think we've all banged a chubster in our time - 'tis an occupational hazard for the serial drinker.

Also, we are talking about fat fuckers rather than curvy (which is obviously in the eye of the beholder). I've got less time for skinny birds than I have for fat ones.

You'd probably get a game Melons if you scrubbed yourself up a little.

I've scored a shot with the Noos, you can close the thread now. Cheers.

I don't think i've ever seen a bloke and thought 'no chance' due to his size.

I've done birds who are size 14/16. And i had a real good time. Have no problem with a larger woman, and as already stated by some in this thread - skinny women do nothing for me whatsoever, i like a woman to be womanly - if this includes a cake addiction, so be it.

Got a mate who never went with a bird unless she was large, however - he told us this one story about going back to this one chicks place and while he was getting on with things, she had proceeded to open and consume most of a bag of minstrals. Apparently this knocked him off his stride a little. But the way he delivers the story still has us in bits now. Classic

I'm in tears, that is fucking legandary.

I walloped a big unit once, and I mean Hindenburg big. I was out in Warrington and she started chatting me up while I was barely able to stand, we negotiated a breakfast and a lift home in the morning in exchange for my services because it was going to cost me £20 to go home in a taxi that night. Prostitution in other words.

Anyway, she was like the caricature of a chubster. She wouldn't go on her hands and knees because there was 'too much energy involved', and in the morning she was extremely enthusiastic about getting up early and cooking everyone a fry up. When I said I wasn't hungry it was as though I was speaking in tongues.

There was another couple of units in the house and my mate was on the couch, and one of the things that amused me was the general excitement about the place that there was 'boys in the house!' 'there's boys in the house!!!'

Amusing yet disturbing scenes.

There's something very upsetting about watching a fat bird fill her face with food. I had to sit opposite one such fat bastard, for 2 years at work and i got more and more angry every day.

She claimed she 'couldn't eat' fruit or veg and 'could only eat' lardy stuff like bacon sarnies (which she had every day), loads of chocolate, crisps and litres of coke. She would just graze all day long and complain about being fat and useless.

I'm now permenantly scarred by this and I physically feel ill when I see a fat bird eat.

My mrs is size 10 and fucking georgeous though btw.

There's something very upsetting about watching a fat bird fill her face with food. I had to sit opposite one such fat bastard, for 2 years at work and i got more and more angry every day.

She claimed she 'couldn't eat' fruit or veg and 'could only eat' lardy stuff like bacon sarnies (which she had every day), loads of chocolate, crisps and litres of coke. She would just graze all day long and complain about being fat and useless.

I'm now permenantly scarred by this and I physically feel ill when I see a fat bird eat.

People who are obsessed with food in general piss me off. I used to get stalked by some bird called 'big Paula' but had to be civil to her because her mate was my mate's bird (at the time). She'd be making idle text conversation and food would always neter into it. "Did you do anything at the weekend?" "Yeah I went to the Crown" "I like it in there the ribs are excellent".

There are a number of women like this in my office, including one quite young one, and they just eat all the time. High calorie junk. I know what you mean and I know its none of my business but it really gets to me watching this young girl eat the way she does. There has to be something seriously wrong to abuse yourself like that

• Upvote 1

There's a big girl that lives round by ours and she has at least 2 food related Facebook statuses a day, nearly all involving Sayers and Greggs. It's become kind of a running joke about what she'll be eating every day. My mate walloped her a while back and told us that she refused to take her top off. Every time he tried sliding it up, she'd just pull it back down again.

There's a big girl that lives round by ours and she has at least 2 food related Facebook statuses a day, nearly all involving Sayers and Greggs. It's become kind of a running joke about what she'll be eating every day. My mate walloped her a while back and told us that she refused to take her top off. Every time he tried sliding it up, she'd just pull it back down again.

Sounds like she was scared he'd find the sausage rolls that she'd hidden under her tits.

She didn't want your mate to see how past®y she was.

There's this fat girl I used to work with who is obsessed with me. She's easily 260-300 pounds. Maybe even more. I don't tend to look at her long enough to make an accurate prediction.

She fancies herself an indie queen and dresses in vintage clothing that just doesn't suit her. At all. She always comes up to me in clubs expecting me to dance with her and talk to her. In infuriates me but I'm too nice to say anything. Plus we have quite a few mutual friends and they'd all take her side no doubt.

The other day I bumped into her on my way home and it was incredible how slow she moved. I was walking as slow as I possible could (I'm very tall, if I walked any slower I'd look even more ridiculous) and she was still a good 2 metres behind me.

I actually shagged one of her very good mates the night I met her. She was a size 14-16. Pretty good shag truth be told. I got her worked up then refused to get on top, she proceeded to drag me over to the sofa and bounce away on my genitals. They hate each other now. I'm not sure fatty knows I nailed her, but I think it's a strong possibility. Not really proud of it. Definitely the lowest I've sunk. She was a 6.5 with beer goggles.

Theres a theory that goes that fat birds do it to feigning pregnancy as pregnancy helps raise a girls 'status' a level or two in the primate world as these are normally bottom of the social ladder, which is why it seems so unfathomable and illogical. In their heads even tho it repulses most guys and you think 'how in God's name can anyone fancy a fat woman', in their heads they are going to find the alpha male with this method of eating profusely. They need to go to a starving village in Africa where they will deffo get the alpha male as them men would have value in such a women Im sure cos that would mean shes rich, over here its just socially unacceptable.

I cant be arsed getting the scientific shit behind it out for you guys but Im shedding some light on tha truth, do with that info what you will.