You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is there a stigma attached to going out with a fat girl?

Elite

You dont actually have to be a huge overweigh monster to be clinically obese, its a tag doctors liek to lable people with who dont fit into their clinical idea of height versus weight.. this ideal weigh malarky is a fucking nightmare.. at 5ft 2 I'm supposed to be 8stone 10 max but that would just about cover the weight of one of my bossoms - I ahve nt been that weight since I was 20 nad nor do I ever expect to be again..

As for going out with a fatty is it fatty or curvy? Are we talking a healthly size 12 - 16 depending on height or are we talking a size 30+

I dont think I would go out with a huge bloke like Robbie Coltrane as I just dont it woudl do it for me!

You dont actually have to be a huge overweigh monster to be clinically obese, its a tag doctors liek to lable people with who dont fit into their clinical idea of height versus weight.. this ideal weigh malarky is a fucking nightmare.. at 5ft 2 I'm supposed to be 8stone 10 max but that would just about cover the weight of one of my bossoms - I ahve nt been that weight since I was 20 nad nor do I ever expect to be again..

As for going out with a fatty is it fatty or curvy? Are we talking a healthly size 12 - 16 depending on height or are we talking a size 30+

I dont think I would go out with a huge bloke like Robbie Coltrane as I just dont it woudl do it for me!

Don't be so hasty, there could be benefits. You could pretend you'd hidden a mars bar 'up there'. They'd go at you like a wild boar rooting for truffles.

For me personally, well I guess it depends on the definition of "fat".

My bird is a size 16-18 (tends to vary between the two) and considers herself fat but I don't. Although it helps that she has a huge rack so she's in proportion. A girl that is actually huge though, there'd genuinely be no physical attraction there I think, there's a limit.

Works the other way for me though in fairness, I might find a thin girl of size 8-10 fit but much less than that, well figures resembling 12 year old boys don't float my boat either.

Actually now that I mention it, what is it with girls always seeming to view themselves as bigger than they actually are? There's a girl I knew at Uni who, I shit you not, once asked me "do I look a bit fat in this". She was a size 8. That's not a typo, it's the number eight. She wasn't even one of your stereotypical self-conscious vain bimbos either, really sound and down to earth girl. Led me to conclude that any girl no matter their personality had some kind of mental block when it came to matters of size so have made a point never to go near the subject with any of them.

I weighed Malarkey once and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all involved.

ideal-women-sizes-297x300.jpg

i think this picture makes an interesting point. not sure what it is though. but if people here are talking size 16 as a chubby chaser, then that's most of the population, it would appear

It's like Lou says, it really depends on height. A tall girl could be a size 16 and appear thin, where someone who was 5 ft would look quite heavily overweight at a size 16.

ideal-women-sizes-297x300.jpg

i think this picture makes an interesting point. not sure what it is though. but if people here are talking size 16 as a chubby chaser, then that's most of the population, it would appear

I am willing to have sex with each and report back on which was best, for the benefit of the gf of course, even the 12 who looks posh and judgemental.

If a girl was totally ace, I wouldn't mind if she was a bit on the tubby side. She probably would mind that I said she was on the tubby side, however, but that's a whole other story. Curvy is OK with me, but massive largess suggests psychological issues, or at least a losing battle with willpower. I'm fully aware that for me to be with someone that everyone thinks is hot would mean I'm batting out of my league, but I can accept that.

Can't believe nobody has done it yet, not the fat lass the Smiths.

[YOUTUBE]zH18_dZIYOE[/YOUTUBE]

On topic though, it doesn't matter to me a girls size, within reason of course, as long as she's funny and engaging and up for a laugh, the future Mrs S is a size eight but if she weighed 20 stone she'd still be awesome..... probably less inclined towards country walks though.

Did anyone see that programme a while ago about fat girls and their feeders? There was that one american woman that needed the wall of her house knocking down so they could get her out and into a reinforced ambulance, and underneath the rolls of fat was an old crusty telly remote.

That's wank bank material right there.

Did anyone see that programme a while ago about fat girls and their feeders? There was that one american woman that needed the wall of her house knocking down so they could get her out and into a reinforced ambulance, and underneath the rolls of fat was an old crusty telly remote.

Sky plus plus.

Can't remember who it was that posted this but it really cracked me up.

Her: "do these jeans make my arse look fat"?

Bloke: "no your fat arse makes it look fat".

I'm 99.99% sure that's Noos right there.

For me, as long as we're not into washing with a rag on a stick territory it's all good. I can't remember the exact quote but in Pulp Fiction when Butch's bird (annoying fucking bint that she is) is going on about wanting a pot belly she says something like 'what we like to look at and what we like to feel are different'. There's a lot of truth in that.

Also, any excuse to post this bit of rock awesomeness:

[YOUTUBE]iN42uzNFVmQ[/YOUTUBE]