You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Homeland

Gym Beglin

Enjoyed it myself. Still the possibility that Brody was involved in the bombing, lots of possibilities really and I'm looking forward to S3. Too many people have sand in their vajayjays about this series. If you don't like a bit of what's essentially fictional escapism involving terrorism and bombs and the CIA; don't watch it. Pretty simple really.

Enjoyed it myself. Still the possibility that Brody was involved in the bombing, lots of possibilities really and I'm looking forward to S3. Too many people have sand in their vajayjays about this series. If you don't like a bit of what's essentially fictional escapism involving terrorism and bombs and the CIA; don't watch it. Pretty simple really.

Pretty much sums it up, I get the feeling some people think this series is meant to be realistic. It was always going to be this way.

The CEO of Showtime seems to think there will be more seasons, and the story and actors could change:

"Although he expects the show to last for many seasons, Nevins warns that does not mean that the core cast will last just as long. “Anybody can go at anytime,” said Nevins. "They’ve made some very bold choices this year."

Enjoyed the first half of season 1 and parts of season 2 but it has gone on far too long and that fact has taken away from what is an excellent idea.

Season 2 was well stretched out and turned into a love story for the most part.

I will now leave it as it is and chalk it off to a show that had enormous potential that wasnt fulfilled.

A bit like our f******l team.

It felt like they wrote the 2nd series on the back of a fag packet and the final episode was like finding a quid down the back of the sofa.

It wants to be 24 but goes down the soap road to much, The CIA side of the writing is just piss weak.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loved it up until they took Brody halfway through the second series.

After that it went far too ridiculous. Not sure I can be arsed with the next series unless it just focuses on Saul trying to get to the bottom of the bombing.

I don't think Saul needs to get to the bottom of the bombing. Surely he's the only one left who could be the mole inside the CIA?