You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Paulie Dangerously

Sugar Ape

Picture the scene :

I am sat in my comfy chair, warm, dry and eating a custard doughnut when the heavens open. Absolutely torrential rain. Bouncing six inches off the floor.

I glance out the window and I spot Paulie, in just a Liverpool top with no coat on, getting soaked to the skin walking back from his dinner.

Oh well, at least I am dry which is the most important thing.

I did have an umbrella but like the gent I am I let the pregnant girl borrow it. I fully expect the sprog to be named after me regardless of gender.

Custard Fucking Doughnuts? How the other half live. We got a treat today, we only got 8 lashing from the cat o' nine tails instead of 10. Gotta love casual fridays, so much more relaxed

Was this a proper custard doughnut, split in the middle with the custard showing?

They are the bollocks!!

It was one like this

1271104202DlyfYd.jpg

With the custard inside. I'd be careful of the man who is giving you your split custard doughnuts, he sounds like a bad man.

Every day is like this for us Paulie, Jam doughnuts yesterday and a big mulitpack of Fox's Malted Milk, Custard Creams and Bourbon Creams the day before.

It was one like this

1271104202DlyfYd.jpg

With the custard inside. I'd be careful of the man who is giving you your split custard doughnuts, he sounds like a bad man.

Every day is like this for us Paulie, Jam doughnuts yesterday and a big mulitpack of Fox's Malted Milk, Custard Creams and Bourbon Creams the day before.

Yeah well I'm in your breakout room pouring liquid back into the machine.

Taking liberties on your manor FTA _\I/_

Yeah well I'm in your breakout room pouring liquid back into the machine.

Taking liberties on your manor FTA _\I/_

I don't drink the hot drinks nor do I frequent the canteen so knock yourself out! You'll have to piss in the water cooler in my room to get one over on me.

That is a doughnut, not all doughnuts are round eg yumyums or Spanish churros

It is a doughnut. Technically. I think most people though would call a yumyum a yumyum not a doughnut. I'd call that an eclair.

I don't drink the hot drinks nor do I frequent the canteen so knock yourself out! You'll have to piss in the water cooler in my room to get one over on me.

It is a doughnut. Technically. I think most people though would call a yumyum a yumyum not a doughnut. I'd call that an eclair.

I'd call it a Hot-Dog and accuse some thieving bastard of stealing my sausage.