You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

A bit like under Rodgers, got knocked out by some abysmal team, its okay though because cup competitions are all down to luck so you cant really expect to win.

But Rodgers got knocked out of the carling cup by man utd and swansea, who went on to win it last year. Not really some "abysmal" team by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyone who defends Hodgson whilst sticking the boot into Rodgers really has no idea what this football club is all about.

Clueless as ever eh moof?

Who is defending Hodgson and who is sticking the boot into Rodgers?

I know you are a bit if a retard, but if people have to spell out every post to you word by word. explaining the meaning behind it I'm not sure this is the right place for you.

Oh and whats the difference between them by the way, one is an ex Liverpool manager while the other one is the current Liverpool manager, possibly soon enough to be an ex manager as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Clueless as ever eh moof?

Who is defending Hodgson and who is sticking the boot into Rodgers?

I know you are a bit if a retard, but if people have to spell out every post to you word by word. explaining the meaning behind it I'm not sure this is the right place for you.

Oh and whats the difference between them by the way, one is an ex Liverpool manager while the other one is the current Liverpool manager, possibly soon enough to be an ex manager as well.

You, you fucking loon.

• Upvote 4

A stat that has always fascinated me about Hodgson's time as a club coach in England - he's won just 22 away games managing 4 different teams in the top flight. In his last season with Fulham they won just one game away from home in the league and that was against Portsmouth.

Brendan Rodgers, in his 3rd season coaching in the top flight, has won 13 away games.

• Upvote 1

Classic this from Woy ..

I suspect he was handing bananas to Rooney at the time he said it ....

Wayne Rooney has leapt to the defence of England boss Roy Hodgson after the England boss reportedly made a ‘monkey’ related joke about Andros Townsend.

Hodgson was forced to issue an apology last night after reportedly telling a joke at half-time during England’s 2-0 win against Poland earlier this week.

Hodgson is reported to have told Chris Smalling to ‘feed the monkey’