You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thatcher nearly DEAD!!!

Melchett

Whenever she goes she still will have lived a more full and healthy life than many people she made life either unbearable or unlivable,I feel cheated that she has had much,much longer than she ever should have.

Glad to see her gone but I thought I'd feel happier than I do.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An old friend makes an appearence on Twitter

Twitter2_normal.jpg

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

Thatcher killed less people than Blair and sorted out a terrible mess in 1979. Hate is fine but not this type of hate. Tribalism hmmmm.

What a dick that man is

He's like the exact opposite of what being a Liverpool fan is all about.

Guest ShoePiss

Twitter2_normal.jpg

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

Thatcher killed less people than Blair and sorted out a terrible mess in 1979. Hate is fine but not this type of hate. Tribalism hmmmm.

What a dick that man is

Fucking helll, what a horrible rat he is.

I was born in 71 and spent my first 30 years in liverpool. I am one of Thatchers children .

Bitch stole my milk.

Yes she fucked us and she fucked the working man hard. My Grandad and my dad were both ruined by her. But do you know what, she had a fucking mandate. She won elections. Again and again. I hate the privileged 10% but I despise the 30% below them who aspire.

Don't blame Thatcher she just exposed the greed and selfishness present in British society.

A Royal seal of approval !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQymgc-RTgKyXemPNbQPWK-K29_4ZsDSKfa6OeDR2cIM3fnEbRs

I know your photo was posted in jest, but the royals will be deeply saddened by her death. The recent wedding invitation list of past PM's spoke volumes about where the political allegiances of the royals lay. Thatcher was invited to the wedding, as was her predecessor and the current PM. There was no room for Blair or Brown though.

Anyway, while I can understand everyone's eagerness to have a piss up at her expense, personally I hope she goes on for a few more years. I'd much rather she suffer many more years living in a semi conscious state with no control over her bowl movements or unable to communicate.

No, let her fall asleep tonight wishing that she slips away peacefully in the night. Then let her wake tomorrow to suffer yet another day of shitting and pissing herself as it dawns on her death has once again passed her by.

Death for Thatcher would be to good for her.

Yes she fucked us and she fucked the working man hard. My Grandad and my dad were both ruined by her. But do you know what, she had a fucking mandate. She won elections. Again and again.

Nothing to do with post-Falklands jingoism giving her a big save in 83.

I should celebrate her passing but that'd drag me down to her level. She did so much damage to the fabric of the country.

There were plans for a state funeral for her. Wonder if Cameron will have the bottle? That'll be some riot

After the cuts made by the Co-Fissure government I would love to see the justification of such an event. Unless Shameron and Clegg dip into their own pockets to see that she receives her grand send-off, I think that, at the very least, there will be interesting scenes.

With that said, the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats - aligned with the more prominent media outlets - will do their part in ensuring that the protesters are painted as unthinking hoodlums pillaging an old lady's funeral.

It's my birthday today and this would be an amazing present.

Was mine too but I see the old cunt is selfish to the last and didn't have the decency to finally croak.

As for a state funeral, I've outlined my idea before - essentially, an honour guard of miners and dockers kick her corpse the entire length of the mall before burning it in a skip.

Guest ShoePiss
I know your photo was posted in jest' date=' but the royals will be deeply saddened by her death. The recent wedding invitation list of past PM's spoke volumes about where the political allegiances of the royals lay. Thatcher was invited to the wedding, as was her predecessor and the current PM. There was no room for Blair or Brown though.

Anyway, while I can understand everyone's eagerness to have a piss up at her expense, personally I hope she goes on for a few more years. I'd much rather she suffer many more years living in a semi conscious state with no control over her bowl movements or unable to communicate.

No, let her fall asleep tonight wishing that she slips away peacefully in the night. Then let her wake tomorrow to suffer yet another day of shitting and pissing herself as it dawns on her death has once again passed her by.

Death for Thatcher would be to good for her.[/quote']

Great post, initially I was thinking 'what?' then it all came together.

As for a state funeral, I've outlined my idea before - essentially, an honour guard of miners and dockers kick her corpse the entire length of the mall before burning it in a skip.

You old sentimental fool.

Tis true, there wouldn't be a dry eye in the house...

Ahh well, this bit from the Fail has cheered me up somewhat

The Mail on Sunday can disclose that she had polymyalgia rheumatica, a syndrome which causes muscle inflammation in the neck and shoulders.

Friends say she was in severe pain for months

The Mail on Sunday can disclose that she had polymyalgia rheumatica, a syndrome which causes muscle inflammation in the neck and shoulders.

Karma having some fun with the old cunt finally.

Twitter2_normal.jpg

HRashid_LFC H Rashid

What a dick that man is

He is a dick. Everyone knows you should use the word fewer not less in that scentence.

tick-tock.

I have to say that gave me a giggle. It's like when Reagan, PW Botha, Keith Joseph, Denis Thatcher, Pinochet and Milton Friedman died: my first thought was "Bitch is gonna be so sad. Fucking A!"