Quantcast
Flanagan - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Hopfully we may get another few starts the rest of the season,we might be able to move Kelly to partner Carra next year.

Face like a bucket of melted lego, and that really was a wonderful debut.

Lovely to watch him grow in confidence.

Fabulous smash straight into Barry.

Some very composed defending and clever use of the ball.

So pleased for him, because that was potentially a very tricky game to make your debut in. If he builds on that he's got a career at LFC. And that's as good as it gets.

Brilliant.

massively impressed with that performance, reminded me of Rob Jones in the way nothing fazed him in the slightest. He and Spearing linked up well a few times and it was one of the best performances from Jay so far. Kennys comments pre game probably inspired that.

But Flannagan has great composure and his distribution was pretty good at times too.

He's been playing really well at reserve level so it's excellent to see him take his chance the way he has.

Fantastic debut, solid in the tackle and always looking to get on the ball. He didn't look fazed at all out there, though Carra helped him along. I would have given him man of the match but Dirk was outstanding today. Hopefully the lad can get a few more games under his belt before the end of the season, I'm looking forward to seeing him play again.

Flanno was fucking amazing.

He's like the offspring of Carra and Johnson. Great at defending and great passer of the ball.

If our other promising youngsters are anything like Flanno we should let them all play. We'd beat everyone 5-0.

made me proud - can't imagine how his family is feeling right now.

reminded me of a young stevie - only once did he make the wrong call to tackle/stand up and that was only marginal. very assured passer. debut and a half.

I was very impressed by young Flanagan. Hope that opens the door for more youngsters getting their chance the last 6 games, because they really seem to add something to the team.

Well done!