You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

In this age of videos going viral, I wish someone had been recording me and my brothers when Mongo got that equaliser. Three men aged 45, 41 and 39 sitting on our father's couch calmly looking at the TV - yes, we were calm, the only result that really matters is tomorrow - then suddenly each of us doubling-up with the cackling. Everton FC - the gift of laughter that keeps on giving.

They are there to entertain our club and its fans with comedy moments that are the gift that just keeps giving.

Today's (98th minute) comical events will have the wankers absolutely frothing at the mouth tomorrow whilst willing on there second team to beat us.

I detest every last one and bit of the wankers. Players, fans, manager and even include that cess pit of a stadium.

• Upvote 1

I've never hated Everton. I want to beat them and finish above them, but I don't hate them. I couldn't give a toss about knob-head Blues and their bitterness.

This.  My best mate is a blue and I've known him since school. We both condemn knobhead fans and we often reflect on the eighties when the City was on its knees and suffering under Thatcher yet still  we had the two best clubs in the land. I don;t mind admitting i was proud of both teams then as it was the big finger to the cunts that were trying to suck the life out of Liverpool,   

• Upvote 3

I've never hated Everton. I want to beat them and finish above them, but I don't hate them. I couldn't give a toss about knob-head Blues and their bitterness.

Agreed. My dad is a bluenose and we used to go to both Anfield and Goodison regularly and cheer both teams, apart from at the derby obviously.

He would enforce the city first philosophy and regale stories of both sets of fans chanting "merseyside" and "are you watching Manchester?" at wembley.

I miss being like that about it. I can be as bad as any at times.

• Upvote 1

I feel for Martinez a little.

Today's decision at the end was an unmitigated disgrace.

A real "rich club gets the appalling call" type thing.

BUT this fella shouldn't be crying about injury time 3-3s.

It's the 90 minutes beforehand he is struggling to manage.

Like Rodgers, just not that good a gaffer.  

But Rodgers comfortably, comfortably better.

I feel for Martinez a little.

Today's decision at the end was an unmitigated disgrace.

A real "rich club gets the appalling call" type thing.

BUT this fella shouldn't be crying about injury time 3-3s.

It's the 90 minutes beforehand he is struggling to manage.

Like Rodgers, just not that good a gaffer.

But Rodgers comfortably, comfortably better.

Yeah, I agree with that mate. It's just his "Ross will be England's best player of all time" or more recently "Gareth is one of England's best ever players" or words along those lines.

Add in the tone and delivery and the constant referrals to philosophy and all that shit, the guy is monotonous and dull ache in the arse.