You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just seen this on the Beeb

More from Everton boss Roberto Martinez on the possibility of their move for Monaco striker Lacina Traore being scuppered by a serious injury to his colleague Radamel Falcao: "It was shocking news around European football yesterday when a player of the quality of Falcao gets a long term injury. But I hope that the decision of any of the players wasn't based on an injury to another team-mate. We will have to wait and see.

"We are really far down the line now. It will be a real disappointment not to be able to complete it. So we will have to see what today brings."

I'm sure Allardinho thought he was "really far down the line" as well.

i didn't think this day could get better but this comment is from one of their sites forums . 

The whole comment is woeful but the bolded sums them up.

Disappointing but I had a feeling it was coming with all the absentees and patched up walking wounded. Liverpool love to kick a dog when it's down by running up the score on poor teams or teams having a bad day. At the end of the day it's not the end of the world. In the 90s we wee relegation contenders every year but our only joy was beating Liverpool. Now we're decent but for some reason we lay down and die whenever we play them. Not ideal but personally I'd take top six and an annual Anfield beating rather than a derby win and possible relegation.

• Upvote 1

I had a look at their forum earlier, nasty spiteful place, wishing death on Suarez and lots like minded dross.

What made me laugh was when reading the build up to the game is that they actually thought they were going to win, ahahahahaha!, it really is a Cup final for them, you really would of thought it was a build up to a big cup final reading it.

Still, they can go and console themselves by digging out their dusty old video recorders and watching the 1999 win.

If any bitter is reading this, hahahaha fucking ha! be grateful we had pity on you, it should of been 8.

i didn't think this day could get better but this comment is from one of their sites forums . 

The whole comment is woeful but the bolded sums them up.

Disappointing but I had a feeling it was coming with all the absentees and patched up walking wounded. Liverpool love to kick a dog when it's down by running up the score on poor teams or teams having a bad day. At the end of the day it's not the end of the world. In the 90s we wee relegation contenders every year but our only joy was beating Liverpool. Now we're decent but for some reason we lay down and die whenever we play them. Not ideal but personally I'd take top six and an annual Anfield beating rather than a derby win and possible relegation.

Before the game they were all saying it was a great opportunity to win because of our patched up defence and injuries to Lucas and Allen. Now it's just them with the injuries.

• Upvote 1

fuckevertonu4jcn.gif

Saw a lad in a similar black coat beihg arrested at the exit for standing near the exit doing his hilarious wall pushing routine The goon must have been doing it for a full minute giving the stewards all the time they needed to point him out and have him arrested

There was a 42 page thread on one of their forums titled "Liverpool pre match discussion". Watch as they all come into work today and deny that a.) they were arsed and b.) they thought they were going to win. Listen to the injury excuses, "we had to play Stones at right back lad", "Naismith was our striker lad" and so on.

I used to find it hard to intensely dislike Everton. Of course I always wanted to beat them but there was a tinge of respect in there as well.

I used to go to Everton 10 or so times a year because I hated away trips with us.

Suppose I sound like an old bastard but I'm not that old. I remember the friendly derbies, half my mates were blue, my Grandad, the greatest man I've ever known was a blue. He took the piss constantly and that's when we were winning everything.

Never bitter but confidence is his own team to beat us and possibly win the title, which did happen.

I left Liverpool 15 odd years ago and it now appears to be a sess pit of bile and coin throwing hatred between the two sets of fans. Sad really or I am probably reading it wrong being so far removed from it.

Even going back to the years around Hysel there was never this animosity, it seems a like lack of success for a team that really should have it, is breeding rabid contempt to the nearest rival, who lets be honest if not in the same boat are in the same boating pond.

• Upvote 2

I used to find it hard to intensely dislike Everton. Of course I always wanted to beat them but there was a tinge of respect in there as well.

I used to go to Everton 10 or so times a year because I hated away trips with us.

Suppose I sound like an old bastard but I'm not that old. I remember the friendly derbies, half my mates were blue, my Grandad, the greatest man I've ever known was a blue. He took the piss constantly and that's when we were winning everything.

Never bitter but confidence is his own team to beat us and possibly win the title, which did happen.

I left Liverpool 15 odd years ago and it now appears to be a sess pit of bile and coin throwing hatred between the two sets of fans. Sad really or I am probably reading it wrong being so far removed from it.

Even going back to the years around Hysel there was never this animosity, it seems a like lack of success for a team that really should have it, is breeding rabid contempt to the nearest rival, who lets be honest if not in the same boat are in the same boating pond.

Excellent post.

Why did you hate away trips?

Spent a pleasant half an hour earlier reading the match thread on GOT forum.

"Had a moment before when I thought "I still effin love you, Everton". And I do. I'd lose to that lot every time rather than be a kopite. Except that one day, I swear, we will start smashing those feckers all over the place, and it will taste so, so sweet. In defeat, however, we as always will remain magnanimous and classy. COYB."

I've just thrown up a bit.

• Upvote 1