You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

That's strange, mate. The only time I saw any low frame rate was once early on in a snow scene. None the rest of the time. Did you get the 1080p version?

Yes mate, got it off iptorrents. I'm watching it on a 55 inch screen. I just watched the first 5 mins and found that I did get used to it so i'll watch it tonight.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to the person who sent it me (You know who you are!) I turned it off after 3mins though. The audio isn't good enough and I don't want to spoil an episode by watching it in poor quality.

Much appreciated though.

There are two version out. One has insanely bad audio. If you are a torrent guy, I can sent it to you?

• Upvote 1

Get the torrent off demonoid that says "good audio" in the title. 1.9gb.

Immaculate.

Great epsiode. Only thing is I agree with it edging on predictable but I think that problem is exaggerated by all the plot leaks.

Think we need more spoilers tags, even around theorys, as we don't know where the theories come from and how they've been influenced. I don't like watching a show as good as this and wondering if x, y or z is going to happen, based on these theories.

• Upvote 2

Well, sadly the leaked plot was correct which has spoiled the episode a bit for me. And it reinforces my view that this mission to kidnap a zombie was the height of stupidity. It was dumb when they thought of this in the last episode, and it's still so bloody stupid. Tyrion needs to lose his fucking head, he's been a shambles. 

Leaked ep was good if not a tad predictable esp the ice dragon which was on a poster people stated was fan made before the season began. Maybe this was very viral marketing?

Definitely evened the sides out. Dany deffo wants a Snow-plough now.

I think Tryions position is getting weaker by the episode.

I wonder what Aryas game is too. Not sure what's going to happen there but Ive gone from thinking little finger is going to get shivved to thinking he's going to do for Arya.

Good telly

Fucking awesome.

I've thought for a while that if / when the Night Kings falls, everybody else will just drop dead as well, this seems to confirm it.

I shit myself at that Polar Bear!

Surely the end of the battle with the Night King & Jon will be them both riding dragons duking it out?

I do wonder what will be finished 1st, the war for the Iron Chair or the war north of the wall.

I watched it in 1080. The first 5 mins weren't quite perfect but it was after that passed.

I don't agree with Jon being the rightful heir, for the simple reason the Targaryen line of succession was broken anyway. Robert Baratheon took the throne by conquest and Cersei as his only (known) living relative is the rightful monarch. However Dany wants to take it back by conquest and if she does then so be it, she is the rightful monarch. The line of succession would then be her children or her only (known but unknown!) living relative Jon.

Jon himself of course could take it by conquest at some point.

This is incorrect. You can't marry into the royal family and be considered a royal. Prince Philip won't become king if the queen dies. Also, Camilla won't become queen if Charles dies. The only reason Cersei is queen is that she was the only proper noble left after the wild fire killed most of the rest and that she has the lannister army to back her. She's also not queen baratheon, she's a lannister, the first of her name.

Jon is the head of the que should a Targaryen ascend to the throne, as he's Rhaegars child.

Under rules of succession, the next in line would have been any blood relative of Robert baratheon who's not a bastard. That person should be on the throne.

That's how Robert became king. The baratheons are an offshoot of the Targaryens so with all of the Targaryens presumed dead, he was next in line after his rebellion finished.

Just watched it on a stream site and now have to wait two weeks nearly for the next one.

Cracking episode even if slightly predictable as to what happened. Can't believe there's only one left of the series now. Gutted.

Few bits left me miffed slightly but still... great hour of tv.

Get the torrent off demonoid that says "good audio" in the title. 1.9gb.

Immaculate.

Great epsiode. Only thing is I agree with it edging on predictable but I think that problem is exaggerated by all the plot leaks.

Think we need more spoilers tags, even around theorys, as we don't know where the theories come from and how they've been influenced. I don't like watching a show as good as this and wondering if x, y or z is going to happen, based on these theories.

I usually get the version around 5GB for a normal length episode so will be skipping this.