You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Forums.

Captain Turdseye

i like the way the thread is in CFCnet Forums> The Intelligent Forum> Chelsea Matches

really? some of the shit on there aint that 'intelligent'

like: 'No. Carragher's out until March/April with a badly separated shoulder.'

sure looks like they got the inside scoop there he hee

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in the arkles before the game in 2005 and got talking to a couple of their lads. They were moaning about the new fans who all of a sudden turned up when the russian cash came in.

They could hardly get tickets anymore and just about got them for the game. They had won the league on the saturday and they never got in till the end to see them crowned.

They said they never saw these cunts before, their words not mine, and were not gonna bother next season if it carried on.

Loads of their genuine fans either spewed it or got worked out during their early success. Might explain why it isn't as edgy as it used to be. All the same you don't wanna fuck about with them hedge fund managers.

Got in the arkles before the game in 2005 and got talking to a couple of their lads. They were moaning about the new fans who all of a sudden turned up when the russian cash came in.

They could hardly get tickets anymore and just about got them for the game. They had won the league on the saturday and they never got in till the end to see them crowned.

They hardly ever sell out their ground, or their away allocation

I'll never forget the content of their boards in 2005 when we were playing in Istanbul. Highly amusing in the end. But a load of twatty fucks each and every one of them

I would love to read that, and the manc and bitter ones aswell.

Actually, I've never read the one from on here either. Who was sat at a computer on that night?

I would love to read that, and the manc and bitter ones aswell.

Actually, I've never read the one from on here either. Who was sat at a computer on that night?

Chelsea fans.

There were plenty of links to Chelsea, Bitter and United messageboards after the event, and I enjoyed many of them when I'd recovered.

They were brilliant entertainment. Really, really brilliant. Especially watching in "real time" the reactions to the goals going in. I recall one Manc commneting after Gerrard's goal that he was now worried. Very persicacious.

The deluge of texts from blues at half time in 2005 was unbelievable. Basically laughing at me for spending a fortune going, calling us shite and a load of unfunny jokes. Not one of their phones were on the next day and I never saw any of them for about a week or two afterwards. Some them even had the cheek to deny sending a message.

I dont know any Chelsea fans. Proof that I have good standards.

They said they never saw these cunts before, their words not mine, and were not gonna bother next season if it carried on.

Loads of their genuine fans either spewed it or got worked out during their early success. Might explain why it isn't as edgy as it used to be. All the same you don't wanna fuck about with them hedge fund managers.

Who'd have ever thought the Headhunters would be ousted by the Sinatras!

ROFL -- Reading their match thread is class. They're complaining from the word go, they are having a go at Ancelotti, at Torres, at Lumpard, etc.

Sounds familiar.

A mate of mine asked me a question that got me thinking. So im going to ask you lot the same question...

Have you ever met/seen a Chelsea fan that isnt a first class prat? ... After a few minutes of going through all the CFC fans i have met, my answer was, nope.

If i'm being honest, I did. Once.

Him and he's bird were standing next to me at an Arctic Monkeys gig in Manchester a few years back. He was a top lad. Lucky for him, or i'd have necked his bird.