You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst film you have ever seen

JohnnyH

Would you think that a film that got nominated for a Best Picture oscar, was generally well reviewed, had 82% on IMdB and 93% on Rotten Tomatoes with tens of thousands of votes on each site, was one of the worst films ever made?

Or is it that you just have a shit taste in films?

Are you talking about 127 hours? It really is shit.

I'm no film buff but plenty of films with oscar nominations have had terrible reviews so I don't think they're generally accurate. Depends who's reviews you agree with. I've seen some really bad ones about The Fighter, which has got 8 or 9 nominations I think. I watched that last night aswell, thought it was alright.

Ha ha, SOLD !

What time's it on ?

It was on Tuesday i think, dunno when they ll show it again but probably won't be long. I think Nick Love intended it to be his Gangster epic, instead you get scenes like this

[YOUTUBE]Ir--7xxDGl4[/YOUTUBE]

Tommy De Vito and Billy Batts eat your heart out.

There are so many wrongs in this thread i really don't know where to start.

You can divide the movie viewing population into two groups:

1. Those who think movies they don't like personally are shit by definition.

2. Those who can acknowledge the fact that a movie is not shit even though they personally don't like it.

I would rank I love you Beth Cooper or Hooking up as the worst in recent years. Can't remember the names of older shit movies.

There are so many wrongs in this thread i really don't know where to start.

You can divide the movie viewing population into two groups:

1. Those who think movies they don't like personally are shit by definition.

2. Those who can acknowledge the fact that a movie is not shit even though they personally don't like it.

I would rank I love you Beth Cooper or Hooking up as the worst in recent years. Can't remember the names of older shit movies.

Yeah, that's what came to my mind. I watched it only recently, saw it all the way through because of the lovely Hayden Panettiere, but god it was awful.

Don't Mess with the Zohan was incredibly shit as well.

Have not seen it but I'll guess Zombie Strippers it's not that good.

I've just filed a missing item complaint to play.com about it.

Hopefully it will arrive soon enough.

Yeah, that's what came to my mind. I watched it only recently, saw it all the way through because of the lovely Hayden Panettiere, but god it was awful.

Don't Mess with the Zohan was incredibly shit as well.

Yeah I switched that off after 5 minutes, unbearably annoying.