You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

And then there was one...

ReDeus

I'd be gutted if he left but if he decided to leave and it was at the end of the season and he was straight with us as he always has been, he'd go with nothing but my respect and admiration.

A fantastic goalkeeper and a seemingly honest sound gent.

When he was given the armband I was made up, not cos Stevie lost it, but because it showed him what we all really think of him.

I'd be gutted if he left but if he decided to leave and it was at the end of the season and he was straight with us as he always has been, he'd go with nothing but my respect and admiration.

A fantastic goalkeeper and a seemingly honest sound gent.

When he was given the armband I was made up, not cos Stevie lost it, but because it showed him what we all really think of him.

Agreed. I can't imagine him walking out on us the way Torres did. If he wants to go he will do it in a far more respectful way.

With VDS retiring (40) this summer, it wouldn't surprise me if Media/FA/SKY/The Queen will all be wanting Raina going to United, if you think Torres to Chelsea leaves a bitter taste, wait until the summer.... the press biggest story for 12 weeks will be "Raina for United"

Does anyone think the agent won't try talks?

Edited by redsoxs

He's a different class of a character altogether to Torres. He's more sociable and has integrated into the squad a lot more. The fact that he's the only Spaniard in the starting XI won't bother him one bit, he probably has more in common with Carroll and Suarez than with Torres. He's part of the club and is at home here.

With VDS retiring (40) this summer, it wouldn't surprise me if Media/FA/SKY/The Queen will all be wanting Raina going to United, if you think Torres to Chelsea leaves a bitter taste, wait until the summer.... the press biggest story for 12 weeks will be "Raina for United"

Does anyone think the agent won't try talks?

If we don't make top 4, which lets be honest is unlikely, I'll put a lot of money on him leaving too. The mancs, Arsenal or most likely back to Barca.

if he wants to go home to spain, i won't begrudge him that. he's been a dedicated servant to the club, and would cost no less than 20 million pounds.

i adore this man and think he should be our skipper, but if he wants out at some point, kenny said it best, no one is bigger than the club.

though we'll have one hell of a time replacing him

This is the only spaniard who has been totally faithfull and committed to our club.

He would be a major major loss to us.

They've all been fully committed to us, other than Torres, the rest were offloaded.

Re Reina, I'd be wary of pinning too much emotion on any one player, not just after recent events, but because of the way the game is going.