You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shooting your load before footy

Markmywords

shoot your bolt? play well?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. shoot your bolt? play well?

• Shot bolt, played well
    • Shot bolt, played badly
    • Didn't shoot bolt, played well
    • Didn't shoot bolt, played badly

Do you play better or worse having shot your bolt before playing footy?

Be part of a real life investigation into the possible effect on one's football performance of emptying one's sack before hand.

All you have to do is;

a) wank / fuck 12 hours before you play footy

or

b)not wank / not fuck 12 hours before you play footy

Then rate your footy performance in the poll provided, choosing one for the four options provided.

Feel free to have as many goes as you like and feel free to comment on both the bolt shooting or the football. For example how many times your bolt was shot in the preceeding 12 hours, how good your football skills were, how you think it might have helped hindered you, etc. anything you can think of.

I'll go first. I knocked one out approximately 2 hours before footy yesterday and I played a blinder.

The only time I ever have a wank before football is if I'm playing in the evening & I polish off some persistent morning glory.

I've found that if I do knock one out before playing, I can't focus as much & my all round play is generally less intense.

It's like in Raging Bull where De Niro is getting off with that lass a few days before one of his fights, gets a cob on & then pours ice down his kegs to make it go down so he can keep his intensity for the fight.

I'm sure there is a tostesterone linked sciencey thing to this but I'm can't be arsed to check.